Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian study requirement issue/confusion due to advanced standing credit

Hello Everyone,

I hope you everyone is having a great time!

I am in dire need of some help/suggestion as i am really confused about my whole situation which is explained below :

I completed a Master's degree in Information systems from a renowned Australian University. I had total of 16 units in my course but during my last semester, I was granted 2 (up on request) advance standing credit from my previous Master's degree (MBA overseas). My overseas degree was 100% English instructed but Non-CRICOS registered.
As a result, I completed 14 units at Latrobe. I was attending classes for all 4 semesters and was in Australia for more than 92 weeks / 16 months. My completion letter says 104 weeks of registered course.

However, I have been advised by some agents that i do not fulfil ASR (Australian study requirement) and need to study Master's again. I did received my Temporary 485 visa but i am worried about ACS assesment and PR .

Did anybody have been through this experience before and is there any way out of this? I just credit for a subject which i had already done before.

P.S : My university won't be taking back the credit or add the unit in my degree if i do it separately. I have had several talks with them already.

Please advise