Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying Tourist visa for parents (sponsor not working)

binkyrikaybinkyrikay North RydePosts: 86Member
Hi po. Tatanong ko lang po if possible po ba mainvite ko parents ko dito sa Australia even if wala po akong work at the moment. ung husband ko lang po ung nagwowork.

is it possible po ba na ung letter of invitation ko is ako lang naka sign not my husband and ako lang ung nagiinvite sa parents ko ?

nakapag visit na po dito sa australia ung parents ko when i gave birth that time i presented my payslip and my husbands payslip. but now hindi po ako nagwowork.. Thank you po.

mejo concern lang ako kasi how to prove ung capacities ko to support them if wala akong work.
my husband will not be able to give authorization to support if ever.

thank you po.

Comments

• dee0829dee0829 Melby
    How did u go?