Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Free Winter Coats

movingtosamovingtosa MelbournePosts: 3Member
edited April 2013 in Buy & Sell
Hello, to new migrants here in Melbourne. Kung meron may kelangan ng winter coats let me know. I'm a size 12-14 and wanting to get rid of some of my coats (casual and formal coats) for space. I didn't want to donate it lang sa Salvos or Savers so if you want some, let me know. I live in Flemington (Newmarket Station) so you have to pick it up. Cheers.

Comments

• theimmigrantstheimmigrants Melbourne
    @movingtosa Hi Movingtosa, I'm assuming you're female. But if you have something for male or any blankets that would be greatly appreciated. It's not for me but for our kababayan who just moved from Perth. They came under 457 visa but was retrenced after a few months. Lucky they got a job here in melb. They only got a few things to start with. We happen to know them a few days ago and envited them for lunch at our place today. I live in Avondale Heights area, not far from where you are. Any unwanted things could help.

Thanks and regards :)
  • stabilostabilo Sydney
    Hi ...off topic lang po

ano masasabi nyo sa outlet stores sa melbourne? mura po ba talaga dun at malapit lang ba sa city?

maraming salamat po :)