Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Product Return policy in au

li_i_renli_i_ren North RydePosts: 434Member
edited May 2013 in Other Info Bout OZ
My husband had the worst experience with dick smith here in sydney. A good cautionary story for people coming to oz.

Ask about the refund policy..!

My hubby bought a asus vivo tab with dick smith but the keyboard dock which acts as a charger only charges to 70%. Clearly a major fault from a brand new device. If may mga i.t. Guys here dba dapat if it charges 100%.. Simple logic lng naman yan. The sales people had the nerve to say pa we did not research about the product. anung product on the market bah that just charges upto 70%.? We only had it for 4 days we left it ith divk smith in good faith kasi sabi nila they will check it out muna. They had it for 6 whole days.

When we got it back may scratches and dents!! We took it there in pristine condition plus box and plastic.. Everything! They did not give us a refund for a faulty product plus the manager insisted na fault namin may scratches and dents even challenging my husband to review their security tapes to prove his point. Sobrang rude and inconsiderate!!

We took the product home and chalked it up to experience. Kasi my hubby was so mad na he almost punched the guy!

Dick smith has the worst refund policy.. I searched the web and expat forum actually said if u find a product from dick smith na faulty just sell it on ebay or gumtree kasi sobrang pangit refund policy nila.

Which is true naman.. Eto ibang experience namin compared to dick smith.

Telstra
May kunting gap sa casing ng htc one ni hubby.. Next day when we took it back to them. They gave us a new unit. No questions asked. Good service. We just bought the phone. No plans included.

Jbi hifi
Bought an htp envy.. Sound was not optimal. Choppy or dull. Got a full refund!!

Fujitsu over the internet.
This was a risky buy even.. 2k plus aud laptop. I told hubby he better be sure its a legit seller! Battery overheating.. Laptop was good except the battery was not. We sent it back hirap pa mag hanap ng courier that flies items with lithium batteries. But fujitsu refunded us plus shipping cost we got back! Good service!

Sony
Vaio.. Gave us extra things with the laptop and best so far sa lahat in term of performance.

If ever never buy in dick smith specially for items na medyo pricey. If it does not work.. They dont care.

Comments

• arch_jeffmattarch_jeffmatt Sydney
    Try mong tumawag sa consumer affair para matulungan ka. kailangan minsan kasi dyan tinatakot sila para ibalik ang pera mo or palitan ang item na binili mo sa kanila

Primary Applicant Wife:
    262113 Systems Administrator
    Secondary Applicant Me:
    312211 Civil Engineering Draftsperson
    Oct 31 2012 - Visa 190 Granted (IED March 27, 2013)
    Feb 20 2013 - Flight to Sydney
    Mar 04 2013 - Flight to Adelaide
    Thank You Lord!