Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Anyone just moved into sydney and need stuff?

li_i_renli_i_ren North RydePosts: 434Member
edited May 2013 in Family Matters
We are moving to my sister's new house and i have some things that are not needed kasi may sariling gamit ung sister ko. I want to sell them but not for profit naman.. 300 aud for a fridge its about 2 yrs old good condition pa. i cracked 1 of the shelf kasi i put a coke bottle on it.. Hahaha.. My klippan ikea 2 seater couch, an old electric kettle. If you want i will even throw in my pots and pan and whatever i can find na redundant to bring na.

You need to arrange pick up mga end of may if you want.

300 aud for everything but please understand these are used things na. Mga a year kami here in the eastern suburbs sa coogee. S these are all used things so dont expect brand new things. Very useable and functioning pa.

I will use the money for movers also for our other things. So 300 is really a good deal for a fridge, couch and whatnots ;)

Comments

• li_i_renli_i_ren North Ryde
  • li_i_renli_i_ren North Ryde
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1019846765 i have throw away the bed frame already. Pick up only please. Negotiable if pinoy:p