Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Web site: International Student Scholarship in Australia

Comments

• annataliaannatalia Brisbane
    [email protected] to hear po na wala kayong working hour limit. Saan po Kayo sa australia if you dont mind po. thanks
  • jjennieferjjenniefer Philippines
    @markier87 hello po Im planning to study in Australia po. Pag nagpply po ba ng scholarship need na yung IELTs? also if vocational may limit ba sa age or anything? kasi po if ever vocational course lang yung kaya ng budget ko

thank you po
  • markier87markier87 Perth
    Hi! Some unis or colleges require the IELTS na before you are allowed to have the scholarship. Which scholarship are you thinking of?

@markier87 hello po Im planning to study in Australia po. Pag nagpply po ba ng scholarship need na yung IELTs? also if vocational may limit ba sa age or anything? kasi po if ever vocational course lang yung kaya ng budget ko

thank you po

Student Visa - Subclass 574 (SVP) with De Facto Partner
    Temporary Grad Visa - Subclass 485 with De Facto Partner
    Skilled - Permanent - Subclass 189/190 with De Facto Partner
    Australian Citizienship

May 17, 2014 - IELTS Exam (Acad) (L, R, W, S)
    May 30, 2014 - IELTS Results (L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.0, S-7.5) O- 8.0
    June 27, 2014 - Medicals at NHSI
    July 21, 2014 - Lodged at VFS Cebu
    July 22, 2014 - Received acknowledgment from Embassy
    July 23, 2014 - VISA GRANTED!
    July 30, 2014 - IED in Perth

June 24, 2016 - Submitted WA OQU Assessment
    June 27, 2016 - Received WA OQU Assessment Results - Positive!
    Jan-Apr 2017 - Gather docs for Skills Assessment
    May 10, 2017 - Submitted VETASSESS Application (Online) CHEMIST - 234211
    May 17, 2017 - Got a call from VETASSESS for add'l docs
    May 18, 2017 - Submitted add'l docs requested
    May 26, 2017 - VETASSESS Results - POSITIVE (Chemist)
    Sept 27, 2017 - IELTS Exam (GT) - S
    Sept 30, 2017 - IELTS Exam (GT) - L,R,W
    Oct. 13, 2017 - IELTS Results - (L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.0, S-9.0) Overall: 8.0

Jan 24, 2019 - Lodged visa 485 (Post-Study Work Stream)
    Feb 01, 2019 - Visa 485 Medicals Done
    Mar 11, 2019 - EOI submitted for subclass 189 (85 pts) and 190 (90 pts)
    Mar 26, 2019 - CO requested docs (visa 485), Updated EOI - (95 pts)
    Apr 08, 2019 - CO requested additional docs (visa 485)
    Apr 11, 2019 - ITA received (visa 189)
    May 09, 2019 - Client Feedback sent (105 days since lodging 485)
    May 14, 2019 - Visa SC 485 refusal - SAD DAY
    May 17, 2019 - AAT appeal lodged online
    June 4, 2019 - Visa SC 189 lodged offshore, AAT appeal dropped
    June 12, 2019 - VA Blood test (medicals done)
    Jan 31, 2020 - SC 189 GRANTED (Direct)
    Feb 11, 2021 - Lodged Citizenship (for partner)
    Feb 12, 2021 - Lodged Citizenship (for me) - STILL WAITING
    Mar 25, 2021 - Interview and Test (partner)
    Apr 23, 2021 - Approved (partner)
    TBA - Pledging ceremony (partner)

"To God be the Glory"

• atheleneathelene Brisbane
    For AU government scholarships, there's Australia Awards and Endeavour Scholarship:
    Endeavour Scholarship
    Australia Awards Philippines

Here's a link to scholarships offered by The University of Sydney for International Students (not PR):
    University of Sydney scholarships

From what I know, some universities in AU offer a Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships Scheme. In the case of the University of Sydney, the scholarship could be worth AUD 5,000-40,000 (getting the latter could mean a whole year's worth of tuition fee offset). If you're applying to universities, don't hesitate to ask about scholarships. :)

You might also consider looking at Scholars4Dev

markier87

232111 (Architect) | Current points: 65

30-01-2018 Applied for student visa (MArchSci), offshore application.
    11-08-2020 Applied for student visa (PhD), onshore application.
    28-02-2022 Submitted application to AACA for skills assessment (OQA Stage 1)
    27-05-2022 Received skills assessment outcome (Suitable/Positive)
    Next steps: PTE exam

• mahbimahbi Singapore
    @athelene hello po, ask ko lang meron po kasi akong cousin na gusto magAral dito sa australia. Currently senior high sya ngayon. Pano po kaya ang process nun? Salamat po ng marami sa tulong!
    @mahbi process for student visa or scholarship application? Kelan po expected date of graduation nya?

• mahbimahbi Singapore
    @athelene student visa
    Lang po muna sya high school. 16 yrs old sya currently, nag moving up na sya nung april. So expected graduation is 2020 april. Kaya ngayon po nagreresearch po muna kame. Salamat po nh marami!
  • caratroticaratroti Canberra
    Hello,
    Which of the international schools will you recommend most? or which ones are favored you think?
    @caratroti it depends on the course you plan to take. Most of the schools in Australia are really good (good reputation, excellent programs), but some will stand out because of specific programs they offer. If you can afford it and they have the program you want, it's recommended to attend a university. You can look at the Group of 8 universities as a starting point if you want, or explore the universities located in a specific city/state/territory.

• saisaisaisai Posts: 1Member

Hello, I have some questions, about early childhood teaching certificate program. What school can u recommend?

• connex7287connex7287 Manila

Hi @athelene I'm an IT graduate here in the PH. Work experience in IT. Planning to take the SV pathway since matagal at kinulang score ko sa PR skilled pathway.

1. Any school recommendation na may scholarship?
    2. Kaya pa kaya ihabol intake this year considering sa pandemic.

Maraming Salamat.

@connex7287 said:
    Hi @athelene I'm an IT graduate here in the PH. Work experience in IT. Planning to take the SV pathway since matagal at kinulang score ko sa PR skilled pathway.

1. Any school recommendation na may scholarship?
    2. Kaya pa kaya ihabol intake this year considering sa pandemic.

Maraming Salamat.

1. There are many schools/universities that offer scholarships, and they may vary in the amount. You will have to do your due diligence about the program you want to take and the school/uni that offers it, and then check their website if they offer any scholarships that you may be eligible for (not all schools/unis offer the same kind). Generally big universities may offer scholarships to international students, but it may be a fixed amount, or some percentage of tuition remission. Universities tend to have more scholarships for international students, but it can be quite competitive to get them.

Here are some of the universities you can look into:
    https://sydney.edu.au/scholarships/international/postgraduate-coursework/faculty/engineering.html
    https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/
    https://mq.edu.au/study/international-students/scholarships
    https://westernsydney.edu.au/international/home/apply/admissions/scholarships

1. It depends on the school/uni's intake dates. If you're applying for a uni with a two-semester academic year, it's already too late because they're starting Semester 2 in a few weeks. But even if you can get into an intake for this year, you still need time for your visa to be processed, and there's a travel ban still in place. No temporary visa holder can enter Australia at this point, only Australian PR and citizens are allowed (no news on how long the travel ban will last). Even if you can get a visa before the year ends and you study online, I don't know if that study will allow you to get a graduate visa since you're not physically in Australia.
    connex7287

@athelene Thank you so much sa very detailed na info. Actually ng send na ako ng application sa uni sa Sydney at IIBIT for master. Sydney yun campus. May nakita kase ako sa news na pwede na SV holders makapasok pero SV holder and gagastos sa 14 days quarantine mo sa hotel. Not sure lang din if paano set up.

Also, re scholarship, under assessment na sana positive. 20% pala bigay nila if onshore and 30% if online.

Sana totoo na allowed na makapasok. :(

@connex7287 said:
    @athelene Thank you so much sa very detailed na info. Actually ng send na ako ng application sa uni sa Sydney at IIBIT for master. Sydney yun campus. May nakita kase ako sa news na pwede na SV holders makapasok pero SV holder and gagastos sa 14 days quarantine mo sa hotel. Not sure lang din if paano set up.

Also, re scholarship, under assessment na sana positive. 20% pala bigay nila if onshore and 30% if online.

The most recent news about the pilot program (for international students enrolled in Canberran universities) is that it is suspended/delayed. There's been a resurgence of covid cases in Melbourne and Sydney, so there's really no telling if the pilot program will occur before the year is out.

https://smh.com.au/politics/federal/unis-press-pause-on-pilot-plan-to-bring-back-international-students-due-to-covid-19-fears-20200709-p55al0.html

From what I've read, the cost of staying at a quarantine hotel can run around AUD 3000 per person.

I hope you get good news about the scholarship. Shop around for other universities too (the less popular ones if you're not choosy about the school), since it's possible that they may have funding but not a lot of prospective students apply for them :D If IT/computer related course, I've heard UTS is a good uni. Try checking them out too

connex7287Ed510

@athelene said:

@connex7287 said:

The most recent news about the pilot program (for international students enrolled in Canberran universities) is that it is suspended/delayed. There's been a resurgence of covid cases in Melbourne and Sydney, so there's really no telling if the pilot program will occur before the year is out.

https://smh.com.au/politics/federal/unis-press-pause-on-pilot-plan-to-bring-back-international-students-due-to-covid-19-fears-20200709-p55al0.html

From what I've read, the cost of staying at a quarantine hotel can run around AUD 3000 per person.

I hope you get good news about the scholarship. Shop around for other universities too (the less popular ones if you're not choosy about the school), since it's possible that they may have funding but not a lot of prospective students apply for them :D If IT/computer related course, I've heard UTS is a good uni. Try checking them out too

Thank you for so responsive. God Bless You!

I got the Letter of Offer from Torrents, they gave me 20% off from my tuition fee and this is for September 2020 intake. . I'm not sure if this is the best time to push through with the application considering the COVID situation.

I'll check UTS, thank you for the suggestion. My plan is to decide within July about my SV application maybe (fingers cross) there will be miracle re COVID sit.

@athelene said:

@connex7287 said:

I check UTS and parang mas expensive sila compared to Torrens not sure if UTS offers scholarship.

@connex7287 said:
    Thank you for so responsive. God Bless You!

I got the Letter of Offer from Torrents, they gave me 20% off from my tuition fee and this is for September 2020 intake. . I'm not sure if this is the best time to push through with the application considering the COVID situation.

I'll check UTS, thank you for the suggestion. My plan is to decide within July about my SV application maybe (fingers cross) there will be miracle re COVID sit.

I haven't met anyone who studies/studied at Torrens, but I've read/heard of it naman, so it should be fine as long as they have CRICOS code for the program/uni. Contact Torrens about the education delivery, whether they will be completed online or not, and if it's possible for you to still get the tuition fee discount if you defer to early next year. Student visa applications require a medical exam, which I'm not sure is affected in the Philippines due to COVID. It usually takes a week for the medical exam results to come out, so take that into consideration as well.

• ayenxxooayenxxoo Posts: 11Member

@connex7287 hello, saang campus ng Torrens mo balak magenroll and which course?

@ayenxxoo said:
    @connex7287 hello, saang campus ng Torrens mo balak magenroll and which course?

Ultimo. Software Engineering.

• ayenxxooayenxxoo Posts: 11Member

@connex7287 just a piece of advice, if ur main goal is to apply for pr, study at regional areas instead of sydney or melbourne

athelene

@ayenxxoo said:
    @connex7287 just a piece of advice, if ur main goal is to apply for pr, study at regional areas instead of sydney or melbourne

What are the pros and cons? The considerations I have are have few friends and some family friends living in Sydney.

@connex7287 said:
    What are the pros and cons? The considerations I have are have few friends and some family friends living in Sydney.

If you have friends/family friends that can help you with accommodation and food (meaning you don't have to pay rent or grocery/food cost while you're studying), malaking tulong yun for you, since the bulk of living cost in Australia goes to accommodation and food. Melb and Sydney have approximately similar cost of living, which is really expensive in comparison to other big cities and regional areas. But then again, the tuition fees are generally higher in these cities (for uni ha, i'm not sure with VET).

If your chosen program is available in regional areas and the tuition is cheaper, it would help a lot if you plan to apply for PR down the line. Yes, you'd have to pay for living expenses yourself if you don't have friends who can host you, but studying in regional area will give you points unlike studying in Sydney or Melb.

When I say regional area, I don't mean liblib na lugar na walang tao ha. Cities like Gold Coast (not far from Brisbane), Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong (just outside Melbourne) are considered regional areas. And there are additional benefits in studying in regional areas, such as additional 1 or 2 years on your post-study graduate visa (so if you studied a master's degree for 2 years, the default 485 visa is valid for 2 years; but if you study in a regional area, they may give you a visa valid for 3-4 years).

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/regional-migration/eligible-regional-areas

connex7287Ed510

@athelene said:

@connex7287 said:

If you have friends/family friends that can help you with accommodation and food (meaning you don't have to pay rent or grocery/food cost while you're studying), malaking tulong yun for you, since the bulk of living cost in Australia goes to accommodation and food. Melb and Sydney have approximately similar cost of living, which is really expensive in comparison to other big cities and regional areas. But then again, the tuition fees are generally higher in these cities (for uni ha, i'm not sure with VET).

If your chosen program is available in regional areas and the tuition is cheaper, it would help a lot if you plan to apply for PR down the line. Yes, you'd have to pay for living expenses yourself if you don't have friends who can host you, but studying in regional area will give you points unlike studying in Sydney or Melb.

When I say regional area, I don't mean liblib na lugar na walang tao ha. Cities like Gold Coast (not far from Brisbane), Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong (just outside Melbourne) are considered regional areas. And there are additional benefits in studying in regional areas, such as additional 1 or 2 years on your post-study graduate visa (so if you studied a master's degree for 2 years, the default 485 visa is valid for 2 years; but if you study in a regional area, they may give you a visa valid for 3-4 years).

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/regional-migration/eligible-regional-areas

Thank you. I will take this into consideration.

But I already check uni outside Sydney and mostly the tuition are they same, I'm taking Masters of Info Tech, the only thing why I still consider Sydney is the school granted me scholarship or discount for tuition fee. Also, dalawa sa mga kakilala ko dun is willing mgrefer na for a part time job. My work experience are in the IT/Banking industry iniisip ko if ever din sa Sydney baka my chance for sponsorship. Positive lang. :smile:

@connex7287 said:
    Thank you. I will take this into consideration.

But I already check uni outside Sydney and mostly the tuition are they same, I'm taking Masters of Info Tech, the only thing why I still consider Sydney is the school granted me scholarship or discount for tuition fee. Also, dalawa sa mga kakilala ko dun is willing mgrefer na for a part time job. My work experience are in the IT/Banking industry iniisip ko if ever din sa Sydney baka my chance for sponsorship. Positive lang. :smile:

I see. Well, a scholarship or tuition fee discount does help a lot, so that's still a plus point for you (just not on additional points for migration). If you are talking about state sponsorship, then that'll be good. If you are referring to employer sponsorship for work visa, I kind of doubt that companies would really bother with that, since many graduate roles and internships are only open to Aussie PR and citizens (at least in the big and well-known companies like Deloitte and Commbank---I have asked people who worked there). But then again, if your skills are highly specialized and they can't find an Aussie to fill the job, it's possible they'll consider to sponsor you for a TWV (as you said, think positive!).

connex7287

• Ed510Ed510 Quezon City

@athelene said:

@connex7287 said:

Hello @athelene ,

I have a pending PR Visa 190/491 application/re-application in Canberra Matrix. I'm planning to apply Student Visa in one of the level 1 college in Canberra as well. This plan is supported by my agent as this will help gain points to my PR application. Although, we think its risk because I have Bachelors degree in ECE and a master's degree in Business. I wanted to study package program in Diploma in IT & Advance diploma in L & M to make it 2.5-year program.
    My questions:
    Is my decision to SV make sense? Would Australia allows me or release my SV?
    How would this affect my PR Visa application? May conflictions ba dahil may on-going PR application ako tapos nag SV pa ako. Parang insistent ang dating.
    Also, my conflications ba nag diploma/advance diploma ako tapos I have bachelor/masters na dito sa pinas?
    Gusto kong mag change career sa IT dahil saturated na ang sa field sa ECE baka meron akong opportunity if ma finish ko ang Diploma program sa IT (1.5 years).
    Also, nag combo kami ng Advance diploma in L & M to make it 2.5 years para meron akong change on 485 visa.
    Grabe ang kayud talaga noh. At ang dami kong tanong. Salamat po in advance.

ANZSCO 233411 (Electronics Engineer)
    Age:25, English Test:10, Qualification:15, Experience:15, Partner English:0, FS:0 |total: 65
    Visa 190: 70 points, Visa 491: 80 points

00-Sep-12 - Applied for Australian Student Visa denied.
    00-Apr-15 - IELTS (L6.5, R6.5, W6, S7) overall 6.5
    00-Jun -15 - NZQA level 6, wife's is level 5. Cannot proceed to New Zealand migration.
    15-Jul -19 - signed contract with an agency for Australia GSM
    10-Sep-19 - 1st PTE Result ( L65, R58, S70, W77), disappointed with points
    19-Nov-20 - Submitted EA Assessment
    11-Feb-20 - 2nd PTE Result ( L78, R71, S90, W74)
    19-Mar-20 - EA Positive Assessment : Thank you Lord!
    03-Apr -20 - Submit EOI (Visa 190/491: 70/80 pts)
    01-Jun -20 - Partner is taking the IELTS Review
    **-***-20 - Partner English Test
    **-***-20 - Australian Immigration closed for offshore application.

19-Sept-20-Apply for Australian Student Visa [Approved]
    02-Nov-20 - CoE from the College
    19-Dec-20 - Lodge Student Visa application
    14-Jan- 21 - Medical Examination
    17-Feb-21 - Health Undertaking
    24-Feb-21 - Student Visa Approved
    ---------------- To God be the Glory
    **-***-21- Waiting for Australian boarders to open

@Ed510 said:
    Hello @athelene ,

I have a pending PR Visa 190/491 application/re-application in Canberra Matrix. I'm planning to apply Student Visa in one of the level 1 college in Canberra as well. This plan is supported by my agent as this will help gain points to my PR application. Although, we think its risk because I have Bachelors degree in ECE and a master's degree in Business. I wanted to study package program in Diploma in IT & Advance diploma in L & M to make it 2.5-year program.
    My questions:
    How would this affect my PR Visa application? May conflictions ba dahil may on-going PR application ako tapos nag SV pa ako. Parang insistent ang dating.
    Also, my conflications ba nag diploma/advance diploma ako tapos I have bachelor/masters na dito sa pinas?
    Gusto kong mag change career sa IT dahil saturated na ang sa field sa ECE baka meron akong opportunity if ma finish ko ang Diploma program sa IT (1.5 years).
    Also, nag combo kami ng Advance diploma in L & M to make it 2.5 years para meron akong change on 485 visa.

We're getting a bit off-topic here, but I'll make comments/opinions known anyway.

Frankly, I can't say how DHA will see your SV application when you've already applied for Canberra Matrix, if that will make you ineligible for a SV. Has your agent had a prior client that had the same scenario and was able to get a SV? If so, then you can definitely try the SV route. If not, you might have to contact DHA (or ACT Government) regarding this, to ask in general if you will be able to withdraw your PR to apply for a SV, or if PR processing can still be made while you're studying.

How similar are the subjects in ECE and IT? If they are very similar, then that's definitely a big risk because it would be questionable why you're taking a program that's a lower level than a Bachelor's (parang walang progression ba). Also, you have to justify/explain in your GTE why studying IT in Australia would be better for you (since cheaper nga naman mag-aral sa pinas), and what are your job prospects in the Philippines after you study in Australia. I understand that the Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management is a bit more unique than IT, so you can more easily justify that it's not available in the Philippines. Ideally you want to show that your Australian study is really a step-up for your career (kahit na you're shifting to a different field); so you have to explain that really well in your GTE.

Regarding the 485 visa, has your agent advised you regarding the occupation that you can nominate to be eligible for it? Since you will be taking programs lower than a Bachelor's degree, you will only be eligible for the Graduate Work stream (which is valid for 18 months) after you've done a skills assessment. Is it not an option for you to pursue a 2-year Master's degree studies in IT nalang so you study for a shorter time and you'll be eligible for the Post-Study Work Visa stream (valid for 2 years)?

baikenEd510

• Ed510Ed510 Quezon City

@athelene said:

@Ed510 said:
    Hello @athelene ,

My questions:

We're getting a bit off-topic here, but I'll make comments/opinions known anyway.

Frankly, I can't say how DHA will see your SV application when you've already applied for Canberra Matrix, if that will make you ineligible for a SV. Has your agent had a prior client that had the same scenario and was able to get a SV? If so, then you can definitely try the SV route. If not, you might have to contact DHA (or ACT Government) regarding this, to ask in general if you will be able to withdraw your PR to apply for a SV, or if PR processing can still be made while you're studying.

How similar are the subjects in ECE and IT? If they are very similar, then that's definitely a big risk because it would be questionable why you're taking a program that's a lower level than a Bachelor's (parang walang progression ba). Also, you have to justify/explain in your GTE why studying IT in Australia would be better for you (since cheaper nga naman mag-aral sa pinas), and what are your job prospects in the Philippines after you study in Australia. I understand that the Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management is a bit more unique than IT, so you can more easily justify that it's not available in the Philippines. Ideally you want to show that your Australian study is really a step-up for your career (kahit na you're shifting to a different field); so you have to explain that really well in your GTE.

Regarding the 485 visa, has your agent advised you regarding the occupation that you can nominate to be eligible for it? Since you will be taking programs lower than a Bachelor's degree, you will only be eligible for the Graduate Work stream (which is valid for 18 months) after you've done a skills assessment. Is it not an option for you to pursue a 2-year Master's degree studies in IT nalang so you study for a shorter time and you'll be eligible for the Post-Study Work Visa stream (valid for 2 years)?

@athelene
    Thanks for answering my question even though its off topic.
    I appreciate it very much. It's very insightful. That's what I'm thinking din po to proceed with Master's degree instead of wasting my time on Diploma/Advance diploma programs.

Salamat po talaga ng marami.

Age:25, English Test:10, Qualification:15, Experience:15, Partner English:0, FS:0 |total: 65

00-Jun -15 - NZQA level 6, wife's is level 5. Cannot proceed to New Zealand migration.

• Ed510Ed510 Quezon City

@athelene said:
    For AU government scholarships, there's Australia Awards and Endeavour Scholarship:
    Endeavour Scholarship
    Australia Awards Philippines

Here's a link to scholarships offered by The University of Sydney for International Students (not PR):
    University of Sydney scholarships

From what I know, some universities in AU offer a Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships Scheme. In the case of the University of Sydney, the scholarship could be worth AUD 5,000-40,000 (getting the latter could mean a whole year's worth of tuition fee offset). If you're applying to universities, don't hesitate to ask about scholarships. :)

You might also consider looking at Scholars4Dev

@athelene
    Maam do you know any scholarships for master's degree in Australia that we can apply or consider?

@Ed510 said:
    @athelene
    Maam do you know any scholarships for master's degree in Australia that we can apply or consider?

Please check out the ones I've listed/mentioned so far (Australia Awards, Destination Australia). If you are applying to a specific university, check out their scholarships page (each university will have their own, I cannot list them all for you). I can only direct you in general on where you typically can find them.

University websites will have a dedicated page on scholarships (maybe under Study, Finance or Fees section), and you'll have to search through their database on which one is applicable for you. You can search through scholarships offered for a particular faculty or nationality.

In my opinion, Australia has one of the most number of scholarships available for international students in the world, even if it's not a full scholarship. Some will offer 10-15% tuition fee waivers, while others can offer 25-50% waivers (hint: check out University of Melbourne, Macquarie University). It's really a matter of searching and applying for them.

Ed510

• xiaoxuexiaoxue Dubai

Reposting here as this is the pinned scholarships thread:

Hello uli, lately I've been searching the internet for scholarships offered to International Postgraduate Students. Lately ko lang narealize na marami rin palang inooffer na scholarships, kelangan mo lang sila hanapin. Hindi ito full scholarships ha, pero at least makakatulong na 'to satin kasi sobrang mahal talaga ng tuition fee. Sobrang overwhelming kasi 'pag nalaman na 50-70k AUD yung tuition sa Master's. Share ko lang dito yung mga nakita kong scholarship targetted to South East Asians. Of course, marami pang ibang scholarship based on previous academic merit. Share ko lang dito para magkaron kayo ng idea:

https://www.uts.edu.au/scholarship/south-east-asia-postgraduate-business-merit-scholarship
    -25% of UTS tuition fees at UTS Business School

https://www.latrobe.edu.au/scholarships/la-trobe-south-east-asia-scholarship
    -Up to 30% reduction in course fees

https://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students/scholarships/details/macquarie-university-asean-regional-scholarship
    -10,000 AUD per year

https://www.anu.edu.au/study/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/research-school-of-accounting-south-east-asia-merit
    -50% of the ANU International Student Fee per semester

https://www.rmit.edu.au/study-with-us/international-students/apply-to-rmit-international-students/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/academic-excellence-scholarships-for-southeast-asia
    -AU$10,000, one-off payment

--

Special mention ko dito si Swinburne, hindi sya exclusive to South East Asians, pero feeling ko ang generous ng offering nila na 10-75%. Imagine kung makuha mo ung 75%, edi unting unti na lang yung babayaran mong tuition.

Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
    https://www.swinburne.edu.au/study/international/scholarships/

10% - 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 2 years