Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SubClass 300

MaryMickyGraceMaryMickyGrace MandaluyongPosts: 10Member
edited May 2013 in Family and Partner Visas
Hi po.. Ask ko lang po kung when kayo nag-undergo ng medical examination for fiancee visa..

To God be the Glory!

Comments

• elena05elena05 Melbourne
    after maglodge ng application.. you need to wait for the email from the embassy.. kasi may ibibigay sila sayong file number na kailangan ng center

05-11-2012: lodged visa application
    06-11-2012: confirmation from diac
    07-11-2012: medical
    04-02-2013: co allocated
    05-02-2013: passed additional docs
    10-04-2013: thank you GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! visa grant!!

• rubysilverrubysilver Mandaluyong
    Hi elena05,

I and my fiancé are starting to prepare the documents for visa subclass 300 (prospective marriage). Your answer above confirms when the medical exam will be required, but I wonder when the visa application fee will be asked from us. Will it be as soon as when we passed the application and initial papers, or will the embassy inform us when we can deposit the money?

Do you have some useful advise for the subclass 300 visa application process?

Thanks!
  • hanzyboyhanzyboy Brisbane
    You need to pay the application fee the same time you lodge your application.
  • elena05elena05 Melbourne
    @rubysilver well.. i think there are 2 types of payment.. first is if you want to pay in australia using debit/credit card and the embassy will send an email with the transaction number (thats what we did.. my fiance paid it here in australia) then the person who will lodge the papers needs to have the copy of that form. or pay in the philippines at the time of lodging.. i think they are only accepting managers check. im not sure though..... useful advise: make sure that all of the requirements are there.. including certificate of no marriage for the filipino citizen. me and my fiance waited for 5 mos.. but it will depends on the case and the case officer

05-11-2012: lodged visa application
    06-11-2012: confirmation from diac
    07-11-2012: medical
    04-02-2013: co allocated
    05-02-2013: passed additional docs
    10-04-2013: thank you GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! visa grant!!

• rubysilverrubysilver Mandaluyong
    Thank you elena05 and hanzyboy. Wish me and my fiancé luck. :)
  • MaryMickyGraceMaryMickyGrace Mandaluyong
    @elena05 alam mo ba kung sino ang naging CO mo?

To God be the Glory!

• ladynjuneladynjune Cebu City
    Hello is this topic still alive :)