Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

what is IDP philippines?

itsssmeeechengitsssmeeecheng Mandaue CityPosts: 16Member
edited May 2013 in Working and skilled visas
hi! Don't know if may thread ng gnito..ask ko lang if may processing fee for IDP? En how could they help us process for student visa? Thanks!

Comments

• StraderStrader Philippines
    No charge pag sila magprocess. I think they will just give you the list of docs you need to comply tapos sa kanila mo na i.submit.

Feb. 9, 2017- SS SA application submitted
    Mar. 2, 2017- SS approval (ITA received)
    Mar. 31, 2017- Medical @ nationwide cebu
    Apr. 11- medical cleared (son)
    Apr. 12- Medical cleared (me and my spouse)
    Apr. 14- Visa Lodge
    Apr. 24- CO contact asking for certified copy of passport for my son and my evidence of overseas study. CO Ruth
    Same day - complied all requested docs.
    June 9, 2017- 2nd CO contact- no docs requested (automated email for the delay of visa grant)
    September 13, 2017 - VISA GRANT!!!! CO Ruth- team adelaide
    BM - November 2017
    TYL