Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student visa to PR visa success storiea

Siopao23Siopao23 North RydePosts: 759Member
edited June 2013 in General
May mga success storiea ba tayo dyan? Nag start lang sa student visa tpos ngayon PR na?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

Comments

• maliboomaliboo Davao City
    haha @Siopao tlgang curious ka ha?may mga kilala ako after nila mgaral na state sponsor cla agad saang state ka?depende eh.

Subclass 573 (SVP) commencement date Aug 12
    May 21 - lodged visa application
    May 23 - DIAC acknowledged application
    May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 4 - NHSI submitted results
    June 10 - Medicals referred to MOC June 4
    June 25 - was informed we needed addtl tests for hubby
    June 28 - hubby's meds uploaded and referred to HOC AUSTRALIA
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 1 - request form 815 health undertaking passed it on the same day :)
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.
    Aug 6 - they might have read my email and issued a grant at 2pm
    Aug 7 - received sms that they have dispatched documents thru courier

Thank you god!!:) im done waiting :)

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @maliboo sa sydney kaya lang cert iv ng I.T. Itake up ko. Sobrang curious hehhe kasi malaki nagagastos ko

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@maliboo san ka? Anong course?

sa ACT ako bachelor of accounting,gano ktgal ung course mo?pg 2 yrs ata pwd ka mag graduate visa pra my extra 2 yrs ka pra mghanap ng way pra masponsor ka ng employer or state or mkpg gain ng experience pra skill select :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.

1 yr lang pero kasi sabi ng agent ko ok lang daw kahit 1 yr sumusunod lang ako sa agent ko. So kaw balak mo mag graduate cisa?

Visa i mean

• li_i_renli_i_ren North Ryde
    edited June 2013
    Kasama kung indonesian.. Student to p.r. Pero 3 yrs bsn course yun. Na tapos pa nya bsn nya here at a cost of 20k plus aud per year sa tuition tapos after 3 yrs and she got a job offer as a new graduate nurse saka pa lng sya na permanent resident.

Well off sila sa indonesia eh so her parents sent her to uni here:)

Pero now citizen na sya.. She's been in au for 9-10 yrs plus na;)

@Siopao23 uhmm pwde dn kc may kakilala ako na state sponsor sya right after nya mggraduate :) or pag ng internship ako gagalingan ko nlng pra ma absorb ako or kunin ko ung internship experience for nearly 1 yr pra mkpag skill select ako :). don't worry mdme nmang options pra mkextend ka pg andun ka na if hndi mo sya maachieve agad :) you can opt to extend and apply for another student visa pra mktpos ka ng diploma, or mghnap ka ng employer. I suggest mgtarget ka ng regional areas na onti ang population ms mdali kc un rather than sa sydney ka mghnap employer mejo saturated ang market. And I suggest you do your own research din kc alam mo nman ang agents business oriented dn ang mga yan. you'll be surprised na you can do everything yourself pala provided na you do a bit of reading sa website ng immig without the extra cost :)

May 31 - Medicals NHSI

@li_i_ren naku laki ng nagastos siguro may other way pa
    Kasama kung indonesian.. Student to p.r. Pero 3 yrs bsn course yun. Na tapos pa nya bsn nya here at a cost of 20k plus aud per year sa tuition tapos after 3 yrs and she got a job offer as a new graduate nurse saka pa lng sya na permanent resident.

Well off sila sa indonesia eh so her parents sent her to uni here:)

Pero now citizen na sya.. She's been in au for 9-10 yrs plus na;)

@maliboo agree naman ako. Laki nga bayad sa agent kaya dapat talaga mabawi