Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a Nanny from August to September Only

iremit_australiairemit_australia MandaluyongPosts: 38Member
edited July 2013 in New South Wales - Sydney
Hi, we are looking for a nanny from August 3 to End of September Only. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Details:

Mon , Tues , Thurs and Friday + 1 halfway weekend . Occasional night

Free room + food . 250-300$/ week.

House is located at Dover Heights , just 5 minutes bus from Bondi Beach. Preferably Filipinos but OK with other nationalities. Preferably Asians (English required)

3 year old boy. sole care from 9 AM-or 10 AM to 3PM to 4 PM.

Comments

• PiePie Mandaluyong
    Hi. I am interested to do the job as a nanny. Unfortunately I am in Manila right now but I can come to Australia on August to September. I am a nurse. I work in Singapore for 2 years in the nursing home. I take care of elderly, but I can also work as a nanny.
    Thank you so much. Hope to hear from you