Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Travel to Oz as tourist with Pending 189 visa application

jcs0703jcs0703 North RydePosts: 51Member
edited July 2013 in Working and skilled visas
Hi, I am planning to travel to Oz for a week. Parang I read kasi somewhere that I need to inform DIAC especially that I have a pending 189 visa application. Though I am still waiting for CO pa naman.

Anyone who had the same experience? I just want to make sure if there are some things that I need to do before I can travel there as tourist. I just don't want to mess up my existing application.

Thanks!

--- My Journey ---
March 5, 2013 - ACS Assessment received
June 21, 2013 - IELTS result (Band 7)
July 1, 2013 - Received invitation to apply for Visa Subclass 189
July 1, 2013 - Visa Subclass 189 Application Lodged
July 3, 2013 - Medical Done
July 5, 2013 - SATA SG submitted medical to DIAC
Aug 29, 2013 - CO Allocation
Sep 23, 2013 - Visa Grant!!!

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    Madami ng nakapag apply ng tourist visa while waiting for their permanent visa on the old forum so i guess its ok, yung in-laws ko 2x na nag tourist while waiting for their visa

Google for Everything !!!

• icebreaker1928icebreaker1928 Sydney
    im not sure, pero nde ba the last issued visa prevails? parang may rules na nabasa akong ganon dati.