Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

waited & wasted

lmar2010lmar2010 SydneyPosts: 6Member
edited July 2011 in General
Thought i might share our experience, we file an application (subclass309) with the help of our agent last sept 2009, in abu dhabi, UAE. Im working in UAE as a physiotherapist & my husband is in syd (both filo though) . We manage to visit the immigration in sydney when i went there for a visit & to our surprise that my husband is not even eligible to sponsor me since he is a NZ citizen. We wasted our time (almost 2yrs) and money bcoz our agent doesnt know anything. We now decided to file a new application, i'll go back in manila for good & apply a subclass 461 visa.
Questions are,
1. Do you guys have any idea the timeline for subaclasss 461 visa?
2. What are requirements needed, is it same as spouse visa?
3. Do you know any migration agent that could help us?

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    I'm sorry to hear about it, here are two reliable Migration Agent i know in the Philippines.

1. Australian Migration Horizons http://www.australianmigrationhorizons.com/
    - You can contact Karl and tell him you learn them from Aolee of PinoyAu.info

2. Respall Migration Australia https://www.respall.com/
    - My Friend is currently engaged with them.

these are the only two i know that has an office in the Philippines.

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

• lmar2010lmar2010 Sydney
    Thank you. I'll try to contact them. Is it possible to lodge our application in manila even if im still here in abu dhabi? Just to speed up the process..u know.. Im going back to manila in 2mos anyweis. plss advice us..thanks
  • aoleeaolee Singapore
    Yes as long as you've completed all the docs and signed all the necessary papers. the agent will do the rest daw as per my friend. so pwede ka po outside the country. and besides may DHL naman po or LBC kung mag karon po ng hassel.

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

• BryannBryann Sydney
    @lmar2010 Additional note. Always check http://www.mara.gov.au/ if the agent you are hiring is registered with MARA, this way you can be sure you will be receiving high quality service, because I know hiring an agent is quite expensive and we don't want to be wasting our time and money on an agent who is not qualified at all to give migration advice and help you with your application.

Dec 13 2011 - ACS: Suitable (AQF Diploma)
    Feb 03 2012 - IELTS #1 Failed (W-6.5)
    Mar 02 2012 - IELTS #2 Passed
    Apr 21 2012 - 175 Visa Lodged Online
    May 29 2012 - CO Assigned
    Jun 25 2012 - Visa Grant (IED: Dec 14 2012)
    Aug 19 2012 - Arrived in Sydney
    Sept 10 2012 - Start @ 1st Job (Web Developer)