Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room to share near QUT Kelvin Grove

tenseakotenseako BrisbanePosts: 227Member
edited August 2013 in Study and Training Visa
Hi, Ask ko lang po kung may alam kayong nagpaparent ng room or shared accommodation near QUT kelvin grove? I will be there probably this october 7. Preferably included all bills and furnished room na din. If you know a someone na nagpaparent can you help me?

TIA! :)

Subclass 573 - SVP
ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
July 3, 2013 - medicals done
July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."