Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ITR in support of employment certificate from the Philippines

chxgalvezchxgalvez DublinPosts: 11Member
edited August 2013 in Working and skilled visas
Hi! I was hoping you can answer my query with regards to subclass 189 application, I duno if I will need to upload my tax returns from Pinas which was 7 years ago.. wla na rin akong record nor copy of such.. I am worried now because I am nearing the deadline for lodging the documents.. please guide me if u have insights.. thank u.

Comments

• yhanie_17yhanie_17 Mandaluyong
    @chxgalvez I think pede naman kasi ako din wala ng payslips dun sa mga previous employers ko sa Pinas. What I intend to submit apart from COE e ITR and SSS contributions. You can get the copy of your ITR sa BIR then ung SSS e via online portal nila.

======================================
    Main Applicant: Wife
    29 April 2013 - ACS Skills Assessment
    27 July 2013 - Suitablle, AQF Bachelor Degree, 8 yrs experience counted
    29 August 2013 - IELTS Exam Date, IDP Singapore

• chxgalvezchxgalvez Dublin
    @yhanie_17 thanks for the reply, I have made contact with our local BIR and the thing is that was 7 yrs back and they couldnt locate the files anymore daw...anyway Il try to get a copy of my payslips from the prev employers if meron pa...i am just hoping DIAC wont ask me for more evidence since my current exp is from EU na..sana nga cz kumpleto nman ako dito lahat 6yrs worth of exp..
  • bloombery2020bloombery2020 Pasay
    @chxgalvez Hi Sir kamusta na itong application mo? what did you use as proof? SSS?
  • papercutpapercut Manila
    Pano po ung incomplete contribution ko sa SSS? Nagcontractual po kasi ako ng 2015 and di na nagvoluntary contribute sa SSS.
  • KimBokJooKimBokJoo Makati
    @chxgalvez if you have an email communication with BIR wherein you tried to obtain the document and they can't provide it. I think you can create a statement attaching the conversation with it.
  • anne2020anne2020 Posts: 6Member
    Sa mga nagpasa po ng BIR 2316, do you have it stamped ng BIR as received/ctc or nag request na lng kayo ng AlphaList from previous employer? Which is better? Thank you

(261313 | Age: 30 | Employment: 10 | BS Degree: 15 | English: 20 | Total:75|80)
    Sep 11, 2018 - decided to migrate
    Sep 23, 2018 - joined pinoyau
    Oct 18, 2018 - book test
    Dec 18, 2018 - PTE-A exam
    Dec 18, 2018 - PTE-A Results (L: 89 | R: 82 | S:90 | W:88)
    Feb 11, 2019 - Submitted ACS
    Feb 26, 2019 - ACS Result - Bachelor Degree; 2 years deducted
    Feb 26, 2019 - EOI Lodge (189/75)
    May 12,2019 - EOI Lodge (190/80)

• anotherhopefulanotherhopeful Singapore
    Hi, what I submitted was my income tax return for my work experience in PH that was 9 years ago. Request lang kayo sa previous employer kasi sila magrerequest sa BIR non. I only attached the original copy (which was black and white).

Hope this helps.