Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

migrating in australia

magnificentmagnificent Posts: 1Member
edited August 2011 in Working and skilled visas
I'm Marfel Mariano.Single. 23 yrs old. I have graduated bscomputer science at it school(sti college) last 2005. As of now i am assisting my parent to run our business. Can somebody give me info. about the accurate steps going to australia and also all the
charges and payments .
thanks po. god bless to all

Comments

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    immi.gov.au is always a good start :)
  • aoleeaolee Singapore
    there are a lot of visa options you can choose if you want to migrate to Australia, ofcourse that will depend on your situation, like if you have a relative living there, or an employer that can sponsor you. If you got a spare money and you qualify on the skilled independent (sub class 175 ) requirement, you can take that path as well.

You may want to start reading www.immi.gov.au first :)

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

• BryannBryann Sydney
    Meron wizard dun na can help you decide which visa path to take.

Dec 13 2011 - ACS: Suitable (AQF Diploma)
    Feb 03 2012 - IELTS #1 Failed (W-6.5)
    Mar 02 2012 - IELTS #2 Passed
    Apr 21 2012 - 175 Visa Lodged Online
    May 29 2012 - CO Assigned
    Jun 25 2012 - Visa Grant (IED: Dec 14 2012)
    Aug 19 2012 - Arrived in Sydney
    Sept 10 2012 - Start @ 1st Job (Web Developer)

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    dagdag comment ko lang po...kung ang balak niyo ay Independent Skilled (175), ityempo niyo sa edad at work experience niyo. Ideally aged 24-32 with 5 or more years of work experience. That way maximized po ang makukuha niyong points at di kayo mahihirapan
  • aeromekanikoaeromekaniko Seongnam-si
    mga sir and mam..newbie lang po ako..may question lang po ako..ive been working for my field in aviation im an aircraft mechanic for 8 1/2 yrs..i'm 31 yrs..first time to see this forum and really a big help..im now on the first process po ng application ko..naipasa ko na po sa agent ko po all my documents para po sa TRA assesment po since im under migration assistant po..any advices po for a newbie like me..plan ko po kasi eh if ever po na palarin is dadalhin ko na po yung family ko together with me..ano po ba magandang gawin?..dito pa po kasi ako for now assigned in japan..paguwi ko po next month sa pilipinas eh mag review na po for ielts..may ma i share po ba kayong experience regarding po sa first time immigrant na kasama na po agad ang pamilya?..and any suggestions and advices po?..salamat po and godbless po sa lahat!
  • Leigh100677Leigh100677 Singapore
    if skilled independent visa 175 ang iaaply mo,consider n pwedeng ksma s application mo un family mo.pero s assessment naman kw muna for TRA assessment,age points,work exp points,ielts points if mkpsa k s 120points,ms mgnda pero kung kulang k ng points pwedeng isama mo s compute un partners skill point (wifey),pero ms mgsatos un kung ksma p s pg-assess c misis mo,kung kkyanin mo mkkuha ng 120poins much better.