Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

stress

rhymerhyme MandaluyongPosts: 4Member
edited September 2013 in Health Care
My fiancee and i apply for a tourist visa for second time now,first one was smooth and quick.and for the second time itg is so stressful,we apply for 3mos,but yet they require me to undergo medical in which i need to undergo xray..i had it in makati in aux clinic,the result was forwaded to DIAC,but when we called to the clinic they said they found something in my xray and they have to refer me to st.lukes meds in ermita for secondary screening,which is smear and culture.im scared..im still waiting for a call from st.lukes before i go there..