Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(26411)

• dhezcoo29
  • CharleneWilson
  • chyce81
  • belledjb
  • MC2016
  • Allisonheim
  • joshx
  • Nescoffee
  • ianjulesliu
  • mokaaustralia
  • nerak
  • Francesco3
  • melvinyaco
  • epblanco@gmail.com
  • frelei28
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (17)

AdminarabiancabatmanChadcrizzyctqkqkppamdelorianguenbhayrOHOiroHeprexHunter_08jomskikh@L3LlizzzieNoodles12rvrecabarvincechaos

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Want to invest in Philippine property? Using savings or your SUPER? High capital growth and ROI. Contact here.
Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

Watch and Learn "Skills of Defensive Driving" in Australian roads. Very helpful!! :D

What's Hot
TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Total Reaction Points: 141Member, Moderator
edited September 2013 in General Posts: 1,330
Hi everyone,

Please click the link below to learn "Defensive Driving" in Australia. These videos were put out to the audiences to learn some more on road safety skills. These films are quite old (Late 70s), but remarkably valid today, as much of, if not everything, you see here, is valid today. This is also a good reminder for us, so called, "pros".

Sa mga kukuha pa lang ng Australian Driving License malamang ito lahat kasama sa Driving Test. Kaya enjoy, i-practice at i-memorize. Goodluck and Cheers! :D

1. Who's To Blame? Skills of Defensive Driving Episode 1:
2. The Car Ahead: Skills Of Defensive Driving Episode 2:
3. The Car Behind: Skills Of Defensive Driving Episode 3:
4. The Head On Collision. Skills of Defensive Driving Ep 4:
5. Cross Roads Crash: Skills Of Defensive Driving Episode 5:
6. Overtaking and Being Overtaken. Skills of Defensive Driving 6:
7. The Mystery Single Vehicle Crash. Skills Of Defensive Driving Ep 7:
8. Sharing Roads Safely. Skills Of Defensive Driving ep 8:
9. Freeway Driving. Skills Of Defensive Driving ep 9:
Quotes:
"Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
(Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"
KG2 bentassassin30 C_hiLL
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 3Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• KG2KG2 DarwinTotal Reaction Points: 5Member
    SALAMAT DITO!

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
    April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP 
    April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
    April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine 
    April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
    May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI) 
    May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
    May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC 
    July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
    July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival 
    July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot OsakaTotal Reaction Points: 268Member, Moderator
    this is very educational!

TA @TotoyOZresident
    Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Total Reaction Points: 141Member, Moderator
    SALAMAT DITO!
    your very welcome. cheers
    Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM

"To God be the glory"
    this is very educational!

TA @TotoyOZresident
    no worries mayt.

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"
  • stabilostabilo SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    @totoyozresident - maraming salamat....laking tulong nito :-)
  • kookie420kookie420 SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    Kelangan ko to. I'm dreading about driving. Kung pwede lang mag lakad everytime!
  • packerxpackerx SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
    edited September 2013 Posts: 125
    I just failed the driving exam last Saturday. I faithfully avoided all the immediate fail items pero dahil hindi ako OA sa pagtingin kaya ako bumagsak. I got 88/100 so 2 points away from a 90 passing score. Therefore illegally driving na ako sa australia until my next exam. Wag niyo po ako gagayahin at personal choice ko ito given the situation at hand.
    I just failed the driving exam last Saturday. I faithfully avoided all the immediate fail items pero dahil hindi ako OA sa pagtingin kaya ako bumagsak. I got 88/100 so 2 points away from a 90 passing score. Therefore illegally driving na ako sa australia until my next exam. Wag niyo po ako gagayahin at personal choice ko ito given the situation at hand.
    Try mo ulit karamihan naman na nag-migrate bagsak sa unang driving exam. Regards,

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"
    My next exam is on 10/10/2013 so illegally driving until then. Pag bagsak ulit iyun pahinga muna ako.
    My next exam is on 10/10/2013 so illegally driving until then. Pag bagsak ulit iyun pahinga muna ako.
    Yung iba apat na driving exam bago nakapasa.
    Quotes:

"To God be the glory"
  • peach17peach17 Los AngelesTotal Reaction Points: 22Member
    thanks for sharing this master @TotoyOZresident :)
    9 January 2013 Received Favorable Response from EA
    18 January 2013 Lodged EOI Application via SkillSelect
    21 January 2013 Received Invitation to Apply for Visa Subclass 189
    26 January 2013 Lodged Visa Application
    18 March 2013 CO Allocated, Team 34 Brisbane
    14 May 2013 Submitted Form 815
    23 May 2013 Submitted updated Form 815 with new passport details
    03 June 2013 VISA Grant! Thank you Jesus :)

Yung iba apat na driving exam bago nakapasa.
    Kaya magpapahinga muna kasi ganun po expectation ko. No comment na on illegally driving at baka mahuli pa ako hehe

• nfrondanfronda PerthTotal Reaction Points: 29Member
    @TotoyOZresident..Thanks for this, malaking tulong to para sa mga pupunta ng OZ. Na experience ko na rin jan ang iba, but hindi ako bumangga ha kasi nag dobleng ingat na ako simula ng na aksidente ako sa scooter..
    06-01-11: Arrived Australia (457 visa dependent on my dad)
    28-05-12: Lodged RSMS 857 visa (seperate from my dad already)
    28-06-12: Done Medical check
    30-10-12: Submit AFP check
    07-11-12: Went home on a bridging visa B for holiday and wedding..:)
    12-01-13: CO allocated and nomination approved
    18-01-13: CO asked documents of my husband to be included on my application as migrating dependent..Thank u LORD!
    15-02-13: Husband completed all requirements (police check, medical, english requirements and joint statement)
    15-02-13: CO issued pre-grant letter instructing hubby to apply tourist visa to enter Australia in order our 857 visa to be granted.
    27-02-13: Hubby applied Subclass 676 tourist visa.
    06-03-13: Hubby's tourist visa approved.
    16-03-13: Hubby arrived Australia.
    18-03-13: Our RSMS 857 visa granted.. (nothing to ask more)
    edited October 2013 Posts: 125
    I passed the driving exam the 2nd time. Gusto ko lang magtanong sa ibang NSW drivers na bumagsak the first time. Nun pinasa niyo actual driving test and you have been driving for more than 3 years on your philippine license, binigyan ka directly ng full license?

I was under the impression kasi pag bumagsak ka magkakaron ka ng learner license (which they gave me) and you would need to pass all the stages P1/P2 and the necessary exams before ka magka full license. Kasi according sa ibang forums it took them 3 years to get their full license kasi exempted na sa NSW sa learner's logbook so hindi mo na kelangan fulfill requirement to be on learner's license for 1 year.

Baka gumana dasal ko hehe. May glitches rin pala systema nila dito hindi tulad sa Singapore na bantay lahat ng bagay.
  • hechec SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @packerx na kuha mo Full ba? kasi may isang chance lang daw para maging full. kung bumagsak daw learners na to P1. No need na for logbook if more than 25 years na ung age.
  • JCsantosJCsantos SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 151Member, Moderator
    I dont know if the rules have changed but im sure regardless if you failed nth time if you have a ph license more than 3 years you will get a full license when you pass the actual exam
    Google for Everything !!!
  • gherlgherl MelbourneTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Sir, do u have a link for the hazard exam na pwede mag practice? Tapos, need po ba ng DL bago makabili ng sasakyan? Thank u po sa help.
  • jaerojaero SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
    edited October 2013 Posts: 401
    I dont know if the rules have changed but im sure regardless if you failed nth time if you have a ph license more than 3 years you will get a full license when you pass the actual exam
    full pa rin kahit bumagsak na. may mga kakilala ako na nag take 2 pero lahat naman nabigyan ng full license after passing the 2nd one. baka pag take 10 P1 na ibigay? hehe
  • JCsantosJCsantos SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 151Member, Moderator
    Sir, do u have a link for the hazard exam na pwede mag practice? Tapos, need po ba ng DL bago makabili ng sasakyan? Thank u po sa help.
    By all means you can BUY..

Please stop the "Sir" thing pag nasa AU na kayo ang tinatawag lang na Sir e yung mga monarch at mga prinsipe

Google for Everything !!!
  • KurikongSaTumbongKurikongSaTumbong SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 54Member

By all means you can BUY..

Please stop the "Sir" thing pag nasa AU na kayo ang tinatawag lang na Sir e yung mga monarch at mga prinsipe

Sir Prince Boss JCSantos kumusta na po ba kayo Sir?
    Kurikong, kurikong...sa tumbong ay umusbong!