Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

485 dependant visa

cjcayabyabcjcayabyab Posts: 1Member
edited September 2011 in Family and Partner Visas
My husband holds a 485 graduate visa and works as an accountant. We got married in Australia last April and I'm now in Manila. I would like to know if anyone knows what are the requirements so he could file a dependant visa for me. I made some enquiries from DIAC when I was in Australia and also at the Aus Embassy here in Manila but either they don't give me a direct answer, refuse to answer further questions, or they provide me with different details. I wonder if anyone has been into this situation and can share experience. Thanks.

Comments

• RespallRespall Mandaluyong
    Hi, cjcayabyab! We specialize in these matters. We only do visa applications to Australia from the Philippines. Ask your husband to call me in Australia first. My contact details are on the website attached to this response. Also, your husband will need to provide a Change of Circumstances Form to DIaC because of his recent changes of circumstance i.e. he got married. Anyway, ask him to call and I will explain it better to him. Thank you and Mabuhay!

Jose Aniceto Respall
    Migration Agent Registration No. 9901644

• BryannBryann Sydney
    I'd like to welcome a very respectable Migration agent to the forums. :) Members will surely appreciate any advice you can share with them.

Dec 13 2011 - ACS: Suitable (AQF Diploma)
    Feb 03 2012 - IELTS #1 Failed (W-6.5)
    Mar 02 2012 - IELTS #2 Passed
    Apr 21 2012 - 175 Visa Lodged Online
    May 29 2012 - CO Assigned
    Jun 25 2012 - Visa Grant (IED: Dec 14 2012)
    Aug 19 2012 - Arrived in Sydney
    Sept 10 2012 - Start @ 1st Job (Web Developer)