Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Invitation from DMITRE

ruelcortez_BHruelcortez_BH SydneyPosts: 172Member
edited November 2013 in South Australia - Adelaide
Hi mga kabayan, got my invitation to Apply for 190 visa two days ago. dun po sa email nakaindicate na "You have received an invitation to lodge a Skilled - Nominated (Subclass 190) (Permanent) visa application nominated/sponsored by DMITRE."

Dun po sa mga nakareceive Already ng invitation, tulog po about your opinion. I have researched about DMITRE and fiund out that it is a government sector of South Australia. I was initially thinking na prospective employer :-) thanks

27 June 2014 - Touch down Land Down Under

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." - Proverbs 16:3

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @ruelcortez_BH DMITRE is the approving agency for South Australia's State sponsorship