Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Urgent: Looking for Room in Sydney

songokousongokou St LeonardsPosts: 2Member
edited October 2011 in Housing & Rentals
Hi pips,

This is my first post here.

I'm arriving by 1st November and would like to check whether you (or you know someone) who has an available room to rent/share either long-term or short-term is ok.

BTW, I'll be working in North Sydney.

Many thanks!

Comments

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    Hi Sir, congrats po sa pagpasok sa Australia.

Punta po kayo sa gumtree.com.au marami po doong rooms/house for rent. Depende sa budget po niyo, puwede kayo bumili ng bahay / condo units or makirenta lang muna kayo sa iba...lahat yan nasa site :)
  • kelling11577kelling11577 North Ryde
    Hi if you are still looking . I have a studio self contained accommodation at Upper North Shore. My number is 04 111 08 610. cheers,Karina
  • markymarky Melbourne
    Reply to @kelling11577: Hi Karina, Im interested in the studio. please email me the rate and exact address of the flat. Im moving last week of july. thanks
  • markymarky Melbourne
    Reply to @kelling11577: here's my e-mail pala, [email protected]. tnx