Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Maiba naman: Saan kayo manonood sa laban ni PACQUIAO VS MARQUEZ?

TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
edited November 2011 in Other Info Bout OZ
10 days na lang umaatikabong bakbakan na... Saan kayo manonood sa laban ni Pangbansang kamao sa darating na November 12, 2011? :-D

Quotes:
"Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
(Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    hahah adik! :D naku totoyoz hindi nako manunuod -- sure na panalo ni pacman!

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

• mimaahkmimaahk Singapore
    Sa bahay lang kami manonood... tuwing nanonood kami ng laban ni pacman lagi sarado ang mga bintana at pinto... mahirap na bka magreklamo sa pulis ang mga kapitbahay sa lakas ng sigawan namin haha! :)

... kahit saan manood basta madaming magkakasamang Pinoy, masaya at panalo talaga! :)