Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

WORK AS AN ARCHITECT IN AUSTRALIA

Hi guys!Gener Valete Gragasin here. I am a Licensed Architect here in Saudi Arabia and also a Corporate member of the United Architects of the Philippines.. I'm only 26 y.o and planning to work in Australia..just wana know if there's a chance for me to work and practice my profession as an architect? if ever what are the needed documents? and where to apply? by the way here are some of my skills... AUTOCADD 2014/ 3DSTUDIOMAX MODELING AND RENDERING / VRAY/ PHOTOSHOP/ SKETCHUP/...thank you guys! GOD BLESS!

Comments

• kalamaysikalamaysi Melbourne
    Hello architect_gener! There are a few options available for you. You could apply for an employer sponsored visa or a permanent resident visa. If you apply for a PR visa, you need to get a skills assessment. May mga nagpaassess as architect pero according to Australian Standards, hindi suitable ang educational qualifications natin.

Back read ka nalang bro:

http://www.pinoyau.info/discussion/898/architect-applying-as-architectural-draftsperson

Nov. 2011 - Collated documents for VETASSES
    Jan 2012 - Documents Sent to VETASSES
    Apr 2012 - VETASSES Assessment: Suitable (312111-Architectural Draftsperson)
    May 26 2012 - IELTS Exam
    Oct.19 2013 - 1st EOI Created (190)
    Oct. 24 2013 - Received Invitation to Apply for WA SS
    Oct. 24 2013 - Lodged Application for SS
    Nov. 14 2013 - 2nd EOI Created (1st EOI got blocked)
    Nov. 22 2013 - WA SS Granted
    Nov. 26 2013 - Invitation to Apply for Visa 190
    Nov. 27 2013 - Application Lodged
    Nov. 28 2013 - Acknowledgement Letter Received/ Application In Progress
    Dec. 6, 2013 - Uploaded Morocco PCC (waiting for processing of NBI Clearance in Phil.)
    Dec. 10, 2013 - Medicals
    Dec. 11, 2013 - No health examinations required . . . (MEDICALS CLEARED?)
    Dec. 18, 2013 - Uploaded NBI Clearance
    Jan. 6, 2013- Document Status changed to Received
    Jan. 14 2013 - CO allocated (Adelaide Team 23); Requested Tax Documents
    Jan. 18 - Uploaded Documents Requested
    Jan. 21 - CO requested explanation on continuing business away from the Philippines. Explanation and supporting attachments sent the same day
    Jan.24 - VISA GRANT (family of 5) IED: Nov.11