Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Dependant Visa applying for work

naxianaxia SydneyPosts: 13Member
I currently hold a student dependant visa. I'm fully aware that I can only work up to 40 hrs per fortnight. I'm just curious if it would be possible for me to apply for a working visa or an employer sponsored visa with my current visa status?

Comments

• _maldita__maldita_ NSW
    I'm also interested to know the answer.
  • fbclementefbclemente Melbourne
    Yeah me too. Hopefully someone could enlighten us here.
  • janntdljanntdl Melbourne
    of course yes...then you partner will be you dependent then...i know someone who did the same thing...the girl is the student and her partner found an employer to sponsor him as a nurse...after the sponsorship, the girl is no longer need to enroll as a student.