Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How do i go about Victoria State sponsorship?

hi! i am kinda new here and i am interested to know how to go about the state sponsorship. although i have read a lot already from the different sites, would love to hear it from those who have gone through the experience. i would like to know the following:

1. Do i need to get an immigration agent or is it okey if i do everything on my own? Kinda expensive when getting one kasi.
2. What are the documents that i need to present that should be certified true copy from the time i submit my EOI to the time i apply for the visa?
3. Is it only the principal applicant who needs to take the ielts or both me and spouse who needs to take it?

Comments

• penski516penski516 St Leonards
    edited February 2014
    hi! i am kinda new here and i am interested to know how to go about the state sponsorship. although i have read a lot already from the different sites, would love to hear it from those who have gone through the experience. i would like to know the following:

1. Do i need to get an immigration agent or is it okey if i do everything on my own? Kinda expensive when getting one kasi.
    2. What are the documents that i need to present that should be certified true copy from the time i submit my EOI to the time i apply for the visa?
    3. Is it only the principal applicant who needs to take the ielts or both me and spouse who needs to take it?

Hi wcp,

Here's my answer based from my experience -

1. No need for an agent. You have google and pinoyau conversations and topics for almost all scenarios, or questions you may have in every stage pre lodgment or post lodgement or even after visa like budgeting, accomdations, what-dos/don'ts, jobs in AU, etc... just continue to look around.

2. I don't think meron ka kailangan iupload/submit upon submitting EOI. When you get invited and have already lodged your visa application, halos lahat ng kailangan mo isubmit meron ka na kasi you used them for your skills assessment. But in addition, after lodgement, you will need NBI, ITRs, Payslips, medical, ielts results, skills assessment results, TORs and other documents na hihingin sayu ng CO to support your points claimed sa EOI mo.

3. This part I'm not exactly sure since wala ko spouse. But as far as I know, only the principal applicant need to take the ielts to claim points for language ability (IELTS score of 7) and dependents need to prove sufficient english (IELTS score of at least 4.5 or alternatively present a 'English is Medium of instruction' letter from their university)

You can also check the existing thread for Victoria State Sponsorship dito sa pinoyau. Search mo lang 'Victoria State' and you won't miss that conversation kasi marami na inputs dun for people who went the VIC SS route.. Goodluck :)

Eto na.. July 10, 2014 - Direct Visa Grant!!! - Thank you Bossing! -AMDG

..Waiting for CO.. or Direct Visa Grant.. :)

February 7, 2014 - Completed medicals at St Lukes BGC
    February 6, 2014 - NBI Clearance acquired
    February 4, 2014 - Lodged Visa 190 Application
    January 31, 2014 - Received Positive VIC SS, invited to apply for 190 with 60 points. Thank God! :)
    December 2013 - EOI and Vic SS application (60 points including VIC SS if invited)
    December 2013 (deferred until Feb 2014) - IELTS Take 2 (Aiming for atleast an 8 on all bands sa tulong ng review center this time)
    September 16 2013 - ACS Results : Suitable - Bachelors degree, 2 years experiences = 15 points
    August 9 2013 - IELTS Results: LR-9, S-7.5, W-7, OBS-8 = 10 points Salamat po Lord!
    July 27 2013 - IELTS Take 1 (hopefully first and last)
    June 13 2013 - Submitted papers for ACS Assessment
    (waited for a little more experience...)
    January 2012 - Started collecting COEs and Academic records

• wcpwcp Posts: 3Member
    thanks penski516...are you residing already in aus? how's the experience starting out? :)
  • penski516penski516 St Leonards
    @wcp no, prob. hope it helps. Pinas pa ko ngayun, kakalodge ko lang ng visa, frontloaded and waiting for CO na rin. :) Goodluck sau and update mo na rin signature mo for any updates :)

Eto na.. July 10, 2014 - Direct Visa Grant!!! - Thank you Bossing! -AMDG

..Waiting for CO.. or Direct Visa Grant.. :)

February 7, 2014 - Completed medicals at St Lukes BGC
    February 6, 2014 - NBI Clearance acquired
    February 4, 2014 - Lodged Visa 190 Application
    January 31, 2014 - Received Positive VIC SS, invited to apply for 190 with 60 points. Thank God! :)
    December 2013 - EOI and Vic SS application (60 points including VIC SS if invited)
    December 2013 (deferred until Feb 2014) - IELTS Take 2 (Aiming for atleast an 8 on all bands sa tulong ng review center this time)
    September 16 2013 - ACS Results : Suitable - Bachelors degree, 2 years experiences = 15 points
    August 9 2013 - IELTS Results: LR-9, S-7.5, W-7, OBS-8 = 10 points Salamat po Lord!
    July 27 2013 - IELTS Take 1 (hopefully first and last)
    June 13 2013 - Submitted papers for ACS Assessment
    (waited for a little more experience...)
    January 2012 - Started collecting COEs and Academic records