Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Civil Engineers in SA

Meron ba iba pang civil engineers dito or people within the construction industry dito sa SA? It would be great if we could catch up and build a professional network. Feel free to leave a post/comment here. I'm currently working in a steel fabrication and D&C company north of Adelaide.

Comments

• REESSEREESSE Adelaide
    Hi Herbert,

Moving in palang kami pero job hunting muna. Currently drafter ako sa Singapore. If you know of any vacancies let me know. Salamat po in advance. Have a great year ahead.

Mejo matagal na po ang post nyo pero try ko Lang din kung active pa kayo.

Have a great year ahead Ser.
  • Herbert372Herbert372 Adelaide
    @REESSE sorry it took forever to respond sa post mo. I saw this Thread and I got intrigued. I didn't realise that I'm the TS until I read it over again. =)

I am still in SA and within the industry. I've also extended my skills set and I'm now a Registered Migration Agent. It would be great to catch up with you. Below is my email and mobile number. I'm catching up with three other Civil Engineers on Saturday afternoon in Ashford, feel free to meet us there.

Herbert Legaspi
    M: +61 437 319 625
    E: [email protected]

Herbert Legaspi, MIEAust, MMIA
    Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1684906)
    E: [email protected]
    M: +61437 319 625
    https://www.facebook.com/HLmigration/