Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

For Single Parents-What type of visa? If disapproved pwede pa ulit mg apply?

chinkychinky SydneyPosts: 68Member
Hi everyone..just want to share my story and also if I can seek your advice too..I have applied for visa subclass 189. We are due for medicals but suddenly my husband changed his mind and doesn't want to pursue the application. On my part, I know I really want this. Tsaka sayang na lahat ng pinaghirapan ko at ang gastos. But the problem is, our application is for migrant visa and so I need him to have his medicals. Do I have other options if I don't get this visa? Can I still apply later on? What visa would be best that would allow me to take my child with me sabihin na natin na kming 2 na lg ang aalis? Sana naman hindi ako ma blacklist. Still praying that God would touch his heart that he would come around. Thanks sa lahat ng ma cocomment.

Comments

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    Hi everyone..just want to share my story and also if I can seek your advice too..I have applied for visa subclass 189. We are due for medicals but suddenly my husband changed his mind and doesn't want to pursue the application. On my part, I know I really want this. Tsaka sayang na lahat ng pinaghirapan ko at ang gastos. But the problem is, our application is for migrant visa and so I need him to have his medicals. Do I have other options if I don't get this visa? Can I still apply later on? What visa would be best that would allow me to take my child with me sabihin na natin na kming 2 na lg ang aalis? Sana naman hindi ako ma blacklist. Still praying that God would touch his heart that he would come around. Thanks sa lahat ng ma cocomment.
    Hi.. Are you the main applicant?

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Nothing wrong kung Single Parent ka basta qualified ka as skilled migrant. Kunin mo na Visa ay Permanent Resident para eligible ka sa mga support ng Australia Goverment.

Visa 189 http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/189.aspx
    Visa 190 http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/190.aspx

This are permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
    stay in Australia indefinitely
    work and study in Australia
    enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
    apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
    sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
    travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).

Iwasan mo ang temporary visa kasi magastos at antay ka pa ng ilang years bago ka magapply ng PR visa. Hindi ka pa eligible sa medicare kapag temporary visa.

Goodluck

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• chinkychinky Sydney
    @lock_code2004 Yes..I am the main applicant. But my husband is also part of my application having applied as migrant..visa subclass 189 ang application ko. Ayaw kasi nya mgpa medical. Sabi ng agency ko it will be a ground for refusal ng visa. I don't want to lose this naman. If he doesn't want this, ako determined to take my child with me. Yun nga lang he is required to have medical.
  • chinkychinky Sydney
    @TotoyOZresident Hi..actually I am married. Yun nga lg my husband is not willing to cooperate and have his medical. Which is according to my agency, is a mandatory requirement for migrant applicants..visa 189 yung sa amin..naawa naman kasi ako sa sarili ko after all that Ive been through ma rerefuse lang yung visa because of him! Maybe there are other options you can suggest please? Thanks..
  • TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    @TotoyOZresident Hi..actually I am married. Yun nga lg my husband is not willing to cooperate and have his medical. Which is according to my agency, is a mandatory requirement for migrant applicants..visa 189 yung sa amin..naawa naman kasi ako sa sarili ko after all that Ive been through ma rerefuse lang yung visa because of him! Maybe there are other options you can suggest please? Thanks..
    Kung sakali na na refuse puede ka mag apila. Nakalagay naman sa sulat eh at baka puede mo Pakiausapin ulit mister mo na kung puede sya makipag cooporate staka na lang sya mag decide kapag sakali nakuha nyo na ang visa sa ngayun bilang tulong na rin sayo eh makipag cooporate sya alang alang sa anak ninyo. Di naman nangahuhulugan na nag apply kayo ng visa eh approved na so mabuti na yung sinubukan kasya hindi kung sakali qualified ka naman. Mas kailangan mo na ng MARA agent or yung MARA attorney para sa ganyan situation mas makakabuti yun. Mag apila ka di mo na kailangan magbayad ulit ng Visa fees may konting babayaran ka na fees may nakalagay dyan na hanngang kailan ka dapat mag apila. Goodluck and God bless. cheers

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @chinky if i may suggest, based sa case mo, kung gsto mo lang naman, pwde ka magproceed pero aalisin mo sa application ang husband mo..

You will submit a form to change yung mga included sa application.. Pwde mo i dahilan na ayaw ng sumama nya sa AU.. If im correct, magbibigay sya ng statement na hindi na talaga sya sasama, and provide other reasons example hindi na kayo magkasundo.. Kumbaga during the application nyo, eh hindi na kayo okay..

This is just a suggestion, im not 100% sure that this will work.. Discuss with your agent, and ask for opinion..

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)