Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(32214)

• chrysanthemums28
  • MRSoller
  • rafimarc
  • MalissaRie
  • Clintbailey
  • Teavack
  • EstelleLau
  • ann08
  • proalaulys
  • kjmo24
  • mayfred
  • marie_cc
  • cherry9996hk
  • Danuta5262
  • Cleveland3
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (20)

binkyrikayBlakburn3130datch29donyxfgshaleydeeHeprexjasminbelleJasnajowCJuanaMarianajvlpzMaceyVmarie2019nutribunonioncubereomansicntyrdTheRealMe24zmodauz

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Happy 2019 sa lahat! New update lang... we are planning to revamp the site in the 1st - 2nd quarter of this year, time to change the very old look ng site. Salamat sa lahat ng support, especially sa mga loyal na bumabalik at moderator na walang sawang sumusuporta sa site.

Visa Pacific carrying on the good work of Don Watson

angelesadsangelesads Quezon CityTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
edited February 2014 in Migration Agent Posts: 8
Don Watson was a very well known and respected Visa Agent in the Philippines, when he died last year his ex staff rallied and have kept the business going but under a different name Visa Pacific, they offer the same expert advice that was given by Don. His shoes are big ones to fill but the staff are determined to keep his memory alive. Don was a wonderful guy and very missed up here in Phi.
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• AussieblokeAussiebloke MandaluyongTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    I heard that he was never registered with the government, and not actually a qualified agent within Australia. So how can anyone say that he was a well respected visa agent? Now you're saying a bunch of Filipinos have taken over his business, and are advising on Australian Law? What a joke. I think i'll be safer with a registered, and licensed migration agent.
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • mangomanmangoman Davao CityTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Well known and respected? Yeah right! Never even spoke to this great man! Never there! Dealt with him five years ago and nothing but Filipino girls in his office who couldn't understand my accent! Just talk to my girl in Tagalog and said "for a while sir" when I spoke. Lost interest once they got paid. And now all the great staff own and run it! Blind leading the blind!
  • F115F115 SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    I have to disagree with the comments of Aussiebloke and mangoman, in relation to the late Don Watson. He was recommended to me by a taxi driver I met in Sydney. I exchanged many emails with Don through 2009. His replies were always prompt and clear. I met Don in Manila in January 2010. I found him to be a thoroughly decent bloke, who was generous with his time. I wasn't able to use his services, due to unexpected financial difficulties, but I would have had no hesitation in using his company. His office appeared well-run and professional.