Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

partner visa waiting for visa grant ( visa lodge last year )

iammarianneiammarianne Iligan CityPosts: 45Member
hello guys..anyone here lodge their visa last Nov.2013 and still till now no visa grant?

Comments

• yojyoj Sydney
    Hi @iammarianne sis ako Oct 10, 2013 ako naglodge until now wala pa din:( all requirements nasubmit ko na may CO na din ako kaya lang di mareply pag ini email mo. Ung mga addtl doc like cenomar nasubmit ko na din. Plan B kami ni hubby mag-apply na muna ako Tourist Visa for 3mos. Goodluck satin sis:)
  • iammarianneiammarianne Iligan City
    @yoj hi sis ganun BH..have u tried calling your co thru their direct line?
    @yoj sis ung sa cenomar sayo LNG or kasali ang cenomar ng fiance sinubmit mo?
  • yojyoj Sydney
    @iammarianne nagemail si co last dec11 for adtl doc na cenomar nga sa sobrang excited ko direct ako kumuha sa NSO sakin at sa hubby ko. Then dinala sa VIA tapos jan16 nagemail si CO ko na dapat daw online ung ginawa ko:( nainis lang ako kasi sa email nila na pwede dalhin direct sa VIA. Ayun ginawa ko nagorder na lang ulet ako online nung jan16 din mismo and yes cenomar ko pati kay hubby:)
    @yoj ..ganun BH sis...as of now kamusta na ang visa? any e-mail?
  • yojyoj Sydney
    Waley pa din balita sis :( kaya eto nag aayos na ako ng papers for tourist visa nxwik nga maglodge na ako. Naemail ko na din si co ko na magtourist visa muna ako walang reply.
    try mo nlng contact ung co mo sis thru kol
  • Inutopia42Inutopia42 Balanga
    @yoj Sis naglodge ka na ba ng tourist visa?
    @yoj hi sis kamusta nah?
  • patricepatrice Mandaluyong
    Hi Everyone!

I'm new here but I have been reading the comments here since January 2014. I'm so happy that I found this website coz it gives me information. I can't stop myself now to register and try to share and send comments too. To start with my sharing I lodge my visa application on August 2013. On sept. I got an acknowledgment letter email from the embassy & advised for medical exam. On Oct. CO was allocated and asked for addtl. doc. All addtl. Doc. were submitted immediately. After 2 wks. I called up the embassy to ensure if docs were received and they confirmed it. Until now I'm still waiting for my visa. Just last Mar. 2014 I called up again the embassy to ask the status of my application. The customer serv. staff told me that my application was on the final stage. I will just wait for the decision. I even ask him how long will the decision comes out but he can't give me the answer coz it is the CO's jurisdiction. So still waiting until now.

I have question for those applicants who have already visa grant. How long did you wait for your visa grant when your visa application was still on the final stage? Your answer is highly appreciated. :-)
  • Jonjie1322Jonjie1322 Melbourne
    Hi I'm new here.. Ask some question lang baka matulungan nyo ako.. Kc ung gf ko pr na sya plan ko sana mag tourist sa australia then magpapakasal kami dun maaari po bang mangyari un tnx.. Then after namin ikasal change na kami as partner visa can u help me please kung possible
  • Inutopia42Inutopia42 Balanga
    Hello jonjie, welcome! I guess you can do that or you can apply for prospective marriage/fiancé visa.
  • ljkawaiiljkawaii Sydney
    @jonjie1322, it depends if the tourist visa ud get doesn't have "no further stay condition" coz even if u get married in Australia and ur tourist visa has "no further stay condition" u would still need to go back to PI and apply for your visa in the Philippines..but if your visa doesn't have that condition then u can apply here and they will give u bridging visa..my fiancé and I have thought of that before as well,was on tourist visa with no further stay condition then we have thought of getting married but we seek help from migration agent and he told us that marriage is not a solution and it might just give bad impression..u know,like they might think u just wanna get married so u can stay,but it doesn't work like that here..anyway,so I flew back to PI and file partner visa and you need to be in the Philippines when they will grant it, but while waiting for that we applied for another tourist visa and this time it doesn't have any visa restrictions, it means I can extend my visa and I don't need to get out of Australia, so my agent took advantage of that..fiancé and I just cancelled my lodgement in Manila and filed onshore partner visa on dec.2013..unfortunately I'm still also waiting for my visa grant..as of now I'm on a bridging visa in Australia..
  • iphone4iphone4 Mandaluyong
    edited May 2014
    hi everyone, patiently waiting for my 9 mos and 7days PMV application. I've called them end of Feb, I was on Final Stage but its been two months already haven't got my visa grant. I don't know why its taking so long for them to finalized my decision. Anyone had the same experience. Hope to be with my fiance soon.
  • Jonjie1322Jonjie1322 Melbourne
    @ljkawaii tnx mam as info.. Mam Baka pwd ko malaman ung contact number ng agent mo.. Pinamamadali na kc ng gf ko halos Araw Araw along pinagagalitAn
  • princesselsaprincesselsa Quezon City
    @iphone4 may I know sino CO mo?
  • BrijenBrijen Sydney
    Visa granted 4 months after AL partner visa