Hi mga Pinoys in Darwin NT may mga katanungan po ako. Ito'y mga sumusunod:
1. How's the job market?
2. How's the economy?
3. How's the weather?
4. How's the traffic?
5. How's the public transportation?
6. How's the City development in buildings and infrastructure, any on-going construction projects like Housing?
7. How's the School program and system?
8. How's the Building Libraries?
9. How's the price of the Groceries and other basic needs?
10. Hows the internet connection?
11. How much ang inaabot in electric bills?
12. How much is minimum parking fees every weekdays? May free parking every weekend?
13. Madami po Christian Churches?
14. Ano usually pinagkaka-abalahan ng mga taga Darwin tuwing weekend?
Marami pa po akong sunod na itatanong. Thanks sa mga sumagot. God bless. :D cheers!
"Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
'Success is when you finished what you have started."
If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
(Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
For more information, please PM me or visit http://jilcanberra.org.au
"To God be the glory"
0LOL 0Awesome 0Informative 0Artistic