Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

is license needed?

sheryl19sheryl19 DubaiPosts: 3Member
edited December 2011 in Working and skilled visas
Hi to all! so relieved at nakita ko tong site na ito. To all the engineers out there who were successful in migrating to OZ, kelangan ba na license ka sa pinas kung magpapaassess ka sa engineers australia? and also dapat ba me work experience na right after graduation? thanks!

Comments

• tootzkietootzkie Sydney
    Hi to all! so relieved at nakita ko tong site na ito. To all the engineers out there who were successful in migrating to OZ, kelangan ba na license ka sa pinas kung magpapaassess ka sa engineers australia? and also dapat ba me work experience na right after graduation? thanks!
    If you are a graduate from Section 1 school, then EA may exempt you from obtaining a license. I think 1 year relevant work experience is required.
  • harlanharlan Dubai
    If you are a graduate from Section 1 school, then EA may exempt you from obtaining a license. I think 1 year relevant work experience is required.
    hi @tootzkie: my husband is from Section 2 school, ECE grad. and not a license engineer. He works for 19 yrs. na (including 8 1/2 yrs. abroad). Is there a chance na ma-approved ang skill assessment nya even if hindi sya license?

thanks,
  • sheepsheep Sydney
    hi,,before july 2011 when the new immigration has changed,wala pang mga section section yung school...pwede po na hindi ka licensed at putol putol ang experienced mo,like me im not a licensed engineer at malaking ang time na hindi ako nkawork dahil no work available dito sa amin but still im assessed as prof.engineer,sa cdr nlang po makikita kung nagamit nyo po ang pagiging inhinyero..however dahil nagchanged na...like said of tootzkie bka kailangan na..however mayron akong nabasa and i think sa isang forum yun na pwewde nman na hindi ka licensed provided you have a number of years of experienced as an engineer or your work is related to your course...althought im noot still sure of that..better to wait for another to commnet...

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

• harlanharlan Dubai
    thanks @sheep, my nbasa din kc aq sa ibang forum na hindi dw license un friend nya kya di inassessed. Anyway, i'll try to research on this topic pra mas cgurado, sana my mag-share pa ng ibang idea nila abt. this topic. thanks, thanks
  • shumalexshumalex Mandaluyong
    edited January 2013
    I would like to revive this thread. Any other inputs regarding the topic coz I'm not a licensed engineer as well.

I want to know my chances of obtaining a positive assessment from EA even without the license requirement.
  • sheepsheep Sydney
    i think you should write EA and ask about that,don't worry they are accomodating..

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

• chem_eng1234chem_eng1234 Cebu City
    Hello po!,,any update for the above query?