Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

READY to apply for the 2nd time but ....

aloidflipaloidflip MandaluyongPosts: 13Member
Hi Everyone!

The title simply says it all, I have failed to comply with the necessary requirements specially on the financial side, me and my family simply miss calculated the financial total sum for a 2 year course. It's past and I have learned a lot from it and lost lots of money :(

Now that we have the right amount of money on my bank account I hope everything will go smoothly. I also have all the documents that I need except I am quite confused If I still need to provide evidence of deposits like pay slips or Income Tax Return. I earned that money through my business way back 2010 so that's the only proof that I have. I don't wanna mess this up once again, can somebody help me on this?

Thanks!

Aloidflip

Visa Subclass 572 - Student Visa

Bound for Brisbane Queensland July 2014

April 2013 - Passed IELTS Test
March 2014 - Received Letter of Offer
March 2014 - Enrolled at ACIT Queensland - COE Received

Comments

• appledeuceappledeuce Sydney
    It depends on your chosen course and education provider. If you go via SVP, proof of financial capacity is usually no longer needed.

Student Visa 573 (SVP) Timeline:
    28 Nov 2013 - submitted int'l student application to Victoria Uni
    20-21 Dec 2013 - sat IELTS Academic module exam
    03 Jan 2014 - received IELTS scores (L:8.5 R:8.0 W:8.0 S:8.0 OBS:8.0)
    07 Jan 2014 - undertook medical exam at NHSI Makati
    16 Jan 2014 - received unconditional offer from VU
    13 Feb 2014 - paid 1st sem tuition fees; received e-COE from VU
    13 Feb 2014 - lodged visa application at PIASI
    17 Feb 2014 - received visa grant via email (thank you, Lord!)
    21 Feb 2014 - first day in OZ
    24 Feb 2014 - first day of classes
    19 June 2015 - last of day classes!
    06 Aug 2015 - received Letter of Completion from uni
    14 Oct 2015 - Graduation :D

Journey to PR:
    07 Aug 2015 - submitted skills assessment to ACS (261311 - Analyst Programmer)
    12 Aug 2015 - received positive skills assessment result from ACS
    12 Aug 2015 - submitted EOI for 189 (60 points), 190 (NSW-65 points), 489 (state and relative sponsored - 70 points)
    29 Oct 2015 - received ITA for NSW State Nomination
    03 Nov 2015 - submitted application for NSW State Nomination
    19 Nov 2015 - received NSW SN approval and ITA for 190 visa
    01 Dec 2015 - lodged 190 application
    14 Dec 2015 - health exam at BUPA Melbourne
    15 Dec 2015 - Initial (and hopefully final) CO contact, asking for PCC
    22 Dec 2015 - submitted Australian PCC and NBI Clearance
    16 Feb 2016 - received 190 PR visa grant

Citizenship:
    Date applied: 27 March 2018
    Date received the acknowledgement email: 27 March 2018
    Received test invite: 11 Feb 2019 for 25 March 2019 (rescheduled to 25 Feb)
    Citizenship Approval: 11 March 209
    Received Ceremony Invitation: 24 May 2019
    Date of Ceremony: 25 June 2019

• bellaparaisobellaparaiso Sydney
    Hello Aloidflip,

We're both under subclass 572 and hopefully we'll make it this July. I already passed all my requirements to the embassy last April 22nd. I was guided by my educ consultant for free. While I was going over the list of requirements, I found out that we only need to provide a 1 year's worth of show money. I asked about this to my agent and he confirmed. He recommended that I still provide a 2 years worth of show money.

Good luck and God bless our applications!
  • aloidflipaloidflip Mandaluyong
    Hi!

I have lodged my application this April 23rd and was acknowledge by the embassy through email on April 29th. They did not require for me to have medical tests because my previous HAP ID was still valid, I took the medical examination last November 2013. I am hoping that they don't ask for more documents, I have submitted everything that they need. Hopefully before May ends, I'll know if they grant me a visa or not. Fingers crossed and praying, we did our part :)

Hello @aloidflip ! How's your application? I hope your visa was granted. :)
    Hello @aloidflip ! How's your application? I hope your visa was granted. :)
    Still waiting :) I don't want to email them and ask about my application baka ma annoy yung case officer hehe! My estimate for my visa decision is going to be by the end of this month, hopefully sana good news. I had everything in there all the needed documents, wala na talagang kulang if merong kulang they will email me this week or next week. Kinakabahan na nga ako :D

@aloidflip ... baka by the end of this week you already have your visa grant! Ako rin di ako nag email kay CO for updates. Nag-email lang ako nung nag request sya ng additional docs for our time deposit. Nakakakaba talaga habang di mo pa nakukuha yung decision nila. Umabot na ako sa punto na okay na ako kahit visa refusal ang dumating sa akin para lang di ma praning. Sa akin nauna ang text ng Air21 hours before the PIASI did. Grabe nanginginig pa kamay ko nung pumirma ako sa Air21. Haha! Grabe! Application pa lang adventure na! :)
    Yeah, come what may na lang. Sa akin kasi ang dami pang assessment I have dependents my wife and daughter (they will stay in PH), I have my 2 brothers that are already citizens of Australia doon ako stay sa kanina and I'm already 32 yrs. old so that may come into play when it comes to GTE assessing. I gave my best to explain my intentions sa brief statement sa application, stating that I will return after getting my diplomas because my family is here etc etc. Crossing my fingers sana grant, bahala na si Lord :)

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @aloidflip ...just be positive and pray hard bro/sis.....everything will be fine....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• ozdreamer0323ozdreamer0323 Timbuktu
    @aloidflip Sir kamusta po? Grant na po ba? Goodluck po sa ating lahat. Im also waiting for the Immigration's response e. Sana palarin po tayong lahat.