Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Switch Education Provider

aloidflipaloidflip MandaluyongPosts: 13Member
edited May 2014 in Study and Training Visa
Hi Guys!

I just got my visa grant for 2 years because my COE or course is at 2 years duration. Now I am planning to switch education provider and a 1 year IT course. I will be asking for a refund on my previous provider enroll for a 1 year course then after that proceed with another short term course. Is this possible?

Visa Subclass 572 - Student Visa

Bound for Brisbane Queensland July 2014

April 2013 - Passed IELTS Test
March 2014 - Received Letter of Offer
March 2014 - Enrolled at ACIT Queensland - COE Received

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    what is the problem if all the students are indians?

You should have done your research before you applied for a visa ... and how accurate is your review?

Google for Everything !!!

• aloidflipaloidflip Mandaluyong
    what is the problem if all the students are indians?

You should have done your research before you applied for a visa ... and how accurate is your review?
    Hindi pa accurate I've only seen the forum post I just did the breakdown, but I already had my brother checked it out yung campus nila sa Brisbane if legit or Ok.

Just wanted to know kung ano yung process if mag switch ng school or enroll to another school.

Visa Subclass 572 - Student Visa

Bound for Brisbane Queensland July 2014

April 2013 - Passed IELTS Test
    March 2014 - Received Letter of Offer
    March 2014 - Enrolled at ACIT Queensland - COE Received