Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a Room in Melbourne

RichardQRichardQ MelbournePosts: 59Member
Hi,
Finally, the time has come for our big move..:-)...We would like to ask if anybody has a room for rent available this first week of August (10 or 11)? We are looking kasi for a place to stay...kahit six months lang. We are a couple with no kids. We prefer to be living with pinoys para di masyado ma-homesick...but ok lang din if non-pinoy.

Thanks,
RichardQ

Comments

• RichardQRichardQ Melbourne
    Thanks dbrain23...:-)...we are still looking for other options...sana medyo malapit sa south melbourne...:-)
  • oz_monsteroz_monster Melbourne
    @RichardQ If you can't find one on here, try Melbourne Gumtree and go to accommodation/house share section. Most Filipinos live in the outer suburbs or West which is far from South Melb. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone looking for house/flat share. Cheers mate!
  • RichardQRichardQ Melbourne
    Hi @oz_monster, thanks for your advise. I already found a room that we can stay temporarily for around two months...I think this is long enough for us to be at least acquainted to the life living in Melbourne. After two months, we will then look/transfer to a place that is maybe more permanent (somehow)..:-)