Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Technical Support Reps (TSRs) successful assessment via ACS

enayam16enayam16 Pasig CityPosts: 33Member
Hi guys! I just want to ask if anyone of you were able to process a successful application thru any nominated job title under ACS (preferably ICT Support Technician, ICT Customer Support or Network Administrator). I just want to ask for details about your application as I'm having dilemma on a lot of things about it.

I've got a couple of questions actually.

1). I'm an undergraduate of an ICT Major Course (Computer Management), was not able to finish the last month of my trisem degree and the course got dissolved unfortunately. I have to date a span of close to 9 years of varying call center tech support experiences shown below.

a). TSR in an ISP company (1.4 years)
b). Web Hosting Technician in a Hosting Company (2 years)
c). TSR and Tech lead (5 years) in Microsoft handling all concerns about the OS- where my ICT skills were honed extensively.

My dilemma is that although I got ICT experiences on all of companies, not all of them are as broad as the 3rd one, maybe just a portion of the knowledge that I gained with my current employer now, Microsoft. Does anybody know if ACS would still consider all these experiences even if they are not as extensive compared to the last or if you had the same situation before.

2) Second question po, if you chose ICT support technician or customer support which requires State sponsorship, were you able to get a successful SS approval because I don't see any requirement in the updated job skill list in any state?Gus2 ko po kc itry na magpa SS kahit ganun ung situation or would it be futile?

Nakalimutan ko n po ung ibang questions ko pero they'll pop some other time hehe. Sana po my makatulong somehow. Thanks guys!