Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Need urgent Help

usama217usama217 CairoPosts: 4Member
edited July 2014 in Other Migration Topic
I would like to inquire about something that seems to be little fuzzy to me.
after I had had the invitation to apply for 189 skilled worker visa, we found that my wife is pregnant. I have read a lot of confusing opinions about that the visa will be hold until my wife give birth and then we can add the new baby. Because of the X ray test.
I wish I could apply for the visa and travel and travel together or I travel then after she give birth she can come to me later.
What do you think is suitable and applicable for us.

Comments

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    - your invitation to apply for visa 189 will expire after 60 days
    - you wouldn't know when will you be invited again (if you decided to let it expire)
    - there might be changes in the future (fee/sol/csol/other requirements)

so i suggest, you apply immediately, and go to the accredited doctors..
    if they will allow for xray (early days of her pregnancy) it might be possible..

otherwise, if it is not possible, then you really have to wait after giving birth,..
    atleast you have already applied, and will not be affected by any changes in the migration rules...

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    From what I know you can opt for the medicals (XRAY) later , madali lang naman kausap yang mga CO maiintindihan nila, for me go for the application , if all things fail do not include your wife on the application come here to australia get established then apply for your wife later :)

Google for Everything !!!

• usama217usama217 Cairo
    Thank you all for your great advice :D