Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent in Adelaide CBD

ruelcortez_BHruelcortez_BH SydneyPosts: 172Member
We are located in the heart of Adelaide, very close to everything: CBD, School, Bus and Tram Stops, Convenience Stores, Church, Police Stations, Shops and Restaurants. We have chosen this place so its near to the city and whenever there is interview its very close. Exact location is South Terrace and across is a nice view park. See to appreciate...

We have an available room, ventilated, large window with roll-up curtain, sufficient light the whole day. Share accommodation to facilities; kitchen with fridge, cook, toaster and water heater; toilet with bathtub and built-in washing machine and dryer. The room is around more or less 20 sqm, carpeted white walls and built-in electrical outlets and light.

Price is AUD150/week. Call me at 0403 612 968 for inquiries or site visit.

Thank you po!

27 June 2014 - Touch down Land Down Under

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." - Proverbs 16:3

Comments

• rhixrhix Adelaide
    Hi there! Ok po ba sya for couples? Nov 29 po exact date of arrival namin? How much po p/w including bills? Furnished po room? May pictures po kaya? Thanks po!
  • MiaGarciaMiaGarcia Sydney
    Hey, would this still be available? I wana get a room near the city. I start anytime. Please send me an email at [email protected].
  • IslanderndCityIslanderndCity Adelaide
    @ruelcortez_BH Hi po. available pa po?

Assessed Occupation: Industrial Engineer (IE 233511)
    Achieved Goal: Australia PR (Permanent Resident). Thanks God!

...sharpening my core gifts now...
    ...working on new, better goals...

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. ~Luke 6:28~