Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Electrician sa barko na gustong mag-apply sa OZ

MissTEMissTE MandaluyongPosts: 22Member
Hello po sa lahat. Interested po kaming dalawa ng asawa ko magtry mag-apply sa oz. My husband and I are both electrical engrs. Just want to know kung may idea po kayo pano mag-apply asawa ko? Balak po kasi namin cya ang magiging principal applicant. Hope you can help us. Thanks.

Comments

• snookysnooky Sydney
    Happy to help, the first thing i would suggest is to browse immi.gov.au and see the process of getting a visa, choose a visa that suits you. I suggest that both of you should go for assessment(VETASSES) since both of you are qualified. see how you go.
  • MissTEMissTE Mandaluyong
    Happy to help, the first thing i would suggest is to browse immi.gov.au and see the process of getting a visa, choose a visa that suits you. I suggest that both of you should go for assessment(VETASSES) since both of you are qualified. see how you go.
    Hi @snooky. Thanks for the reply. Actually, I asked a help from an agent. They advised me to be the primary applicant since I have an immediate access sa kanila. Did you also seek a help from an agent? Prof fee nila sobrang mahal. Having doubt tuloy kung pu-pursue namin ung pagkuha ng consultant.
  • snookysnooky Sydney
    I understand how expensive the Australian migration consultant is because they are expert on this matter, they are only one of the tools that you may or might need to accomplish a task but they are not a guarantee you will be successful. I remember my 1 hr appointment with a consultant to satisfy a question in my mind and the charge was 1000 pesos ( that was 6 years ago). Pag aralan mong mabuti ang mga requirements, procedure and only seek or ask a consultant kung kina-kailangan. dont depend on them. kaya nyo yan.