Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a room/ house share in Brisbane

birdsfromspacebirdsfromspace SydneyPosts: 5Member
edited September 2014 in Housing & Rentals
Hi my wife and I are looking for a room for rent in Brisbane, Queensland, hopefully near the CBD. If you know or can suggest a place it would be very much appreciated

My wife and I are 30, neat, fun and don't smoke. We're both PR's and professionals.

We'll be moving to Brisbane and arriving on Sept 27.

Comments

• iamshe_qldboundiamshe_qldbound Sydney
    @birdsfromspace hi mate what airline kayu? arriving sep27 din ako via air asia gold coast airport cheap fare kasi sila ;)
  • birdsfromspacebirdsfromspace Sydney
    @iamshe_qldbound via Qantas kami, we got our tickets via IOM (international organisation for migration) cause of the extra kgs they add sa luggage.

Do you have a place to stay already? We're still looking around.