Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

475 Visa Holder Add New Born Baby

smartbratsmartbrat BrisbanePosts: 55Member
Hi Guys,

Ask ko lang sana, someone may have had the same experience with us.

Husband and I are holding 475 Visa. We arrived here in WA on 9th Nov 2012. And I gave birth to our 1st baby on 11th Aug 2014. My question is, do I have to report to Australian Immigration about out baby's birth to be added in our visa? Or we can just wait na lang until we apply for PR and then include her na lang? Somebody told me that I need to complete Form 1022, I just need to hear more opinions.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AJ0508AJ0508 Melbourne
    HI!Congrats sa new baby.Im sure its stressfull and expensive to have a baby here.hehehe!Pero ok lng me anak naman.Last year nanganak wife ko.I remember that I reported him to Au Immigration at add ko cya sa 457 visa as dependent.Hinahanp ko sa email ko un form pero di ko mkita.let you know later once mkita ko.nabsa ko lng din un sa website na pomz in oz.Kc kung mg apply ka hanpin PR hahanapin nila un record ng bata as 457.thats my understanding.need mo rin cya report sa phil consulate sa canberra/ACT kc phil citizen cya.All the best!