Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa Refusal with Migration Global Assistance

Comments

• habibihabibi Mandaluyong
    @Xiaomau82 ok.Will check. Sorry 50 points lang pala ako nung time na narefuse ako. 55 points pala kung maconsider hanggang ngayong September. Yun pala ang naging downside nung pagpalit ng job kaya ako uulit ng ACS. Anyway, maraming salamat sa concern.
    @bookworm wala pa akong EOI. I need to check requirements ng Melbourne. Sa case mo ba EOI ka diretso?
  • bookwormbookworm Canberra
    @habibi, bakit ang baba ng points mo? Ang tip ko, retake ka ng IELTS and aim for higher points :) kasi business analyst is good for 189 e. Sayang e.
    Yup, deretso ako EOI, then applied for sponsorship. Nung nakuha ko na ACT sponsorship, got the invitation to apply.

20110812 - Submitted Vetassess docs
    20120403 - Received positive assessment
    20130622 - Took the IELTS exam (L:8, R:7, W:8.5, S:8.5, OBS:8)
    20131008 - Created and submitted EOI account
    20131216 - Started gathering documents for ACT SS
    20140113 - Submitted ACT SS nomination
    20140227 - assigned a case officer :)
    20140317 - Finally got my ACT sponsorship!
    20140319 - Invited to apply (visa 190)
    20140325 - Lodged visa 190
    20140718 - Direct visa grant. IED: July 17, 2015
    20150203 - Landed in ACT :) Job hunt begins
    201510 - Started working at Woolies
    20161031 - landed a job in my field as a junior
    20180508 - landed a job in my field

Thank you God! You are truly amazing!

• rarekingrareking Montreal
    @habibi . Hello. Sorry to hear this.

I hope you are discussing with MGA thru phone and not just by email. I think approach them professionally and explain what happened to your case. Maybe you can get a few refund or at least the correct guidance on how to do it properly in the future or a closed-loop action not happen again in the future for other hopefuls. Talk to the agent directly.

There should be a proper closure to this since you lost something. If the action from them is not enough, yes I guess you need to do some legal action, whatever it is. I think you are a victim of incompetence on their part - they should have prevented you from lodging the application if you are short of 5 points, their main job is to do this.

Is there a way for you to visit their local office? F2F will be desirable.

Padayon Bro, wag mawalan ng pag-asa. God bless you and your family.

IELTS+REMARK - 2MOS | ANZSCO - 3MOS | NT 489 INVITE - 1MO | SA 190 INVITE - 1.5MOS | VISA GRANT - 1.5MOS (15-OCT 2014)

• Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    @Xiaomau82 ok.Will check. Sorry 50 points lang pala ako nung time na narefuse ako. 55 points pala kung maconsider hanggang ngayong September. Yun pala ang naging downside nung pagpalit ng job kaya ako uulit ng ACS. Anyway, maraming salamat sa concern.
    @bookworm wala pa akong EOI. I need to check requirements ng Melbourne. Sa case mo ba EOI ka diretso?
    mejo di n advisable mag apply sa Vic sa ngyn kasi madami akong kilala na recent nag apply e narefuse sa Vic, i guess overwhelming ang applications nila kaya afford nila mamili sa applicants. indi enough na nameet mo ung eligibility requirements nila. pero u can still try. mas advisable lang siguro since 10 points need mo habulin retake sa ielts. or start ka nga uli sa skills assessment mo. other criteria kasi fxed, so eto lng talag pwede mo baguhin. and if possible mas ok ung suggestion ni @bookworm, aim for 60 points without state nomination and apply for 189.
    @rareking Yes I discussed all of this face to face with MGA. I asked for a refund at hindi nila binigay.
    @bookworm At the time of the decision:
    work experience considered: 2 years 8 months - 0pt
    age- 25 pts
    education - 15 pts
    IELTS - 10 pts

@Xiaomau82 Actually ang isang option ko kung di umubra sa Victoria is to wait for two more years for the work experience para umabot ako sa 60pts. Yung IELTS mejo suntok sa buwan para sa akin dahil I am not confident to get a score of 8 for speaking.
  • mlac23mlac23 Mandaluyong
    hi @habibi i symphatize with you. would you mind if ask your nominated occupation?
    just like you, medyo nakikita ko sarili ko sa points na pede ko makuha, im aiming towards the state nomination subclass 489 kasi improbable ata makuha ko 60pts without state sponsorship.
    ang available as of right now na state for my occupation are Vic and Tas

8/18/14 - acs application (261312)
    9/11/14 - submitted additional doc (acs)
    9/22/14 - submitted 2 payslips (acs)
    9/23/14 - received acs result - suitable under 261312
    *preparing for ielts

"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous -- and how well I know it."- (psalm 139:14)

• manofsteelmanofsteel Melbourne

...By the way, kung visa refused ba ako pwede ulit ako mag-apply? I emailed DIBP pero wala akong narinig na sagot.
    @habibi, as long na walang nakalagay na ban (this happened to some, perhaps due to fake docs or invalid claims which the applicant couldn't explain) and walang nakalagay na when ka dapat magreapply, I believe you can reapply na din agad. Gaya ng sinabi ng iba d2, you don't have to start all over again since you have most of the documents.

I almost made similar mistake, I was claiming 15 pts for educ, but ACS gave dip assessment to which i can claim only 10points. Good thing lang is DIY ako, so I just updated my EOI and reduced my points right away (unlike with Agent, sila lang yata nakakakita ng EOI, tama ba?). Consequence lang about noticing it late na is balik ako sa last line ng invitation queue, kaya kahit pasok pa rin points ko for 189 even after I reduced, I opted na rin for state sponsorship kase di na kelangan ng invitation rounds. So I suggest reapply ka din with state sponsorship, bukod sa added 5 points eh mararamdaman mo certainty ngr visa grant kse state sponsored (again, provided claimed points are correct).

IMO, if you were able to save your convo with your agent about highlighting them yun ACS interpretation and tinuloy pa rin nila, may laban ka in case you want to pursue filing a case to get a refund, if not all at least certain percentage.

Anyway, prayer and perseverance works, kaya God bless on your re-application bro :)

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
    ~ Psalm 23:6

@habibi, how about spouse? You can get additional 5 points for your spouse as well :)

@mlac23 Business systems analyst. same ata tayo kung di ako nagkakamali.
    @bookworm wala akong makukuhang points sa asawa ko. Ano ba ang way para makakuha ng points sa wife. Sa migration sa Canada, IELTS pwedeng maging source pero sa AUS, kailangan nasa IT rin ang wife ko, same ng SOL ko?

@manofsteel I documented all the conversations of our emails asking them about the ACS interpretations.

Thanks for the advice.

I think kailangan ko nga yung ACS assessment ulit dahil sa pagpalit ko ng trabaho bago ako mag nine years(so minus six years technically less than 3 years ang nasa ACS letter ko).
    @habibi, you can opt the state sponsorship (+10) based sa state eligibility if your anzcode is 261111 pwedeng pwede sa NT at SA, then hindi mo na kailangan magstart uli.

*preparing for ielts

"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous -- and how well I know it."- (psalm 139:14)

@habibi, according to immi AU:
    If your partner is included in your application you may be awarded points if at time of invitation, he or she:
    • is able to satisfy ‘basic requirements’ including age, English language ability and
    nominated occupation; and
    • has obtained a suitable skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for
    their nominated occupation.
    Points are only available if your partner is included in your application as an applicant.
    Points are not available if your partner is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
    Evidence to support your application
    1. Obtain evidence that your partner satisfies the basic requirements:
    • a suitable skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for your partner’s
    nominated occupation (see ‘Self-assessment’ on page 18);
    • evidence of age (see ‘points for Age’ on page 19); and
    • evidence of English language ability (see page 20).
    2. Your partner should provide a suitable skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority
    at the time of invitation.
    Not necessarily kailangan nasa IT. Basta may points ang age, english assessment, and pina-assess mo na skills nya at positive ang assessment. Ano ba work nya?

@mlac23, 5 points lang ang state sponsorship, unless he chooses visa 489, which is not the same as permanent resident visa.

• islamanislaman Posts: 160Member
    @habibi I took the 489 visa path due to the points I lack, naisip ko pwede naman after 2 years mag apply ng PR and at least mura nalang ang bayad ko. I didnt retake my IELTS anymore to claim for points kasi hinahabol ko baka mag sara yung occupation ko and hindi na mabigyan ng chance ulit. Hindi din kasi tayo bumabata. Kung valid pa mga documents mo, kung ako ikaw, mag aapply ako agad ulit, kahit na 489 nalang muna.

Weigh out all the pros and cons. Tama sila, hindi mo kailangan mag start from scratch. :)
    @mlac23 +5 or +10 ang state sponsorship? ang alam ko kasi plus 5 lang.
    @bookworm At the time of the decision:
    work experience considered: 2 years 8 months - 0pt
    age- 25 pts
    education - 15 pts
    IELTS - 10 pts

@Xiaomau82 Actually ang isang option ko kung di umubra sa Victoria is to wait for two more years for the work experience para umabot ako sa 60pts. Yung IELTS mejo suntok sa buwan para sa akin dahil I am not confident to get a score of 8 for speaking.
    2 years from today e hindi din advisable, with the way things are sa regulations and policies nila, mukang mas nagiging strict sila sa mga IT professionals and other occupations. kung willing kang mag invest ng time, effort and money, start k n nga lng uli sa ACS. ensure na may atleast 12 yrs of work ka if ICT related ang course mo para safe 12 yrs n lng para if ever 2 or 4 madeduct sayo, u can still claim 8 yrs of work experience.

@mlac23 +5 or +10 ang state sponsorship? ang alam ko kasi plus 5 lang.
    designated area of sponsorship (Provisional visa) will give you additional 10 points. :-), state nomination ung 5 points (PR)

sorry for the confusion.
    as far as i know subclass 190 and 489(provisional) are both state nominated,
    ang pagkakaiba lang is that subclass 190 is permanent visa unlike subclass 489 in which you have to agree to live and work in regional Australia for two years bago ka pa makapag-apply ng PR through 887 visa, although maraming process pero ang advantage ng 489 visa ay yung additional 10pts :)

*preparing for ielts

• TheDreamerTheDreamer Melbourne
    @habibi, sorry to hear your refusal. I would recommend magandang pathway for you is:

1. Partner Skills (+5 pts)- meets threshold requirements for skilled migration. To claim additional 5pts, ipa assess mu skills nya sa assessing body given that her nominated anzsco is in SOL, age, education credentials, IELTS. Once positive assessment result ni wife, u can claim 5pts.
    Note that u are still the main applicant, gamitin mu lng skill assessment result nya to claim additional points.

2. State Sponsorship (+5pts)- check the thread for SS.

3. Retake ur IELTS just to be sure baka abutan ng expiration. Make sure to hit at least 7.0 in all bands.

4. repeat ACS skills assessment (main applicant) to be for work exp. points.

DIAC ielts expiration is 3yrs but my assessing body (Engineers Australia) require IELTS expiration of 2yrs. Better ask/shoot an email to ACS confirming ielts expiration. Ganito ginawa ng agent ko, nagtanong mismo sa EAust.

Keep your hopes high. Yung nawala sayo na pera, mabilis lng kitain yan.

Wag ka muna maghabol sa MGA habang hindi pa na approved PR visa.. mahirap kung may ongoing lawsuit ka while in the process yung visa application mu. Baka ma aberya pa, malay mu baka mag feedback sila sa DIBP etc2, mahirap na.

God Bless.

ANZSCO 233411-Electronics Engineer
    01/18/14 - ielts exam 2nd take
    02/01/14 - ielts result unfavorable (with W:5.5 - min. req't from EA 6.0 in all bands)
    03/08/14 - ielts exam 3rd take
    03/21/14 - ielts result (6, 6, 6, 7)
    04/02/14 - EA application submitted.
    04/10/14 - EA charged payment from credit card
    08/15/14 - EA assessment positive results.
    08/22/14 - EOI submitted for subclass 189 (60pts)
    09/08/14 - Skillselect invited for 189 application
    09/08/14 - Visa application lodged.
    xx/xx/xx - CO assigned
    xx/xx/xx - Medicals
    xx/xx/xx - Finish Line..

John 15:7
    7 'If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.'

Jeremiah 29:11
    11 'For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'

• TheDreamerTheDreamer Melbourne
    By the way, kung lumabas yung result ng #1 & #4 na 3 months before ma expire current ielts mu, i guess makakahabol ka sa subclass 190 (SS) or subclass 189-if ACS will give u 5pts after repeat skills aassessment, you will not need to retake ielts.

Im guessing 3months turn around time for EOI + invitation to lodge.

ANZSCO 233411-Electronics Engineer
    01/18/14 - ielts exam 2nd take
    02/01/14 - ielts result unfavorable (with W:5.5 - min. req't from EA 6.0 in all bands)
    03/08/14 - ielts exam 3rd take
    03/21/14 - ielts result (6, 6, 6, 7)
    04/02/14 - EA application submitted.
    04/10/14 - EA charged payment from credit card
    08/15/14 - EA assessment positive results.
    08/22/14 - EOI submitted for subclass 189 (60pts)
    09/08/14 - Skillselect invited for 189 application
    09/08/14 - Visa application lodged.
    xx/xx/xx - CO assigned
    xx/xx/xx - Medicals
    xx/xx/xx - Finish Line..

John 15:7
    7 'If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.'

Jeremiah 29:11
    11 'For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'

@TheDreamer

Maraming salamat. Sa partner skills, wala ata kaming makukuha. IELTS, siguro sagad na yung 7 in all bands, 8 mukhang suntok sa buwan na sa akin dahil hirap ako sa speaking. Mejo swerte lang yung unang take ko. Might try state sponsorship at ACS reassessment para macount yung bagong experience. Yung agent, di ko na hinabol.
    @habibi, sorry to hear your refusal. I would recommend magandang pathway for you is:

1. Partner Skills (+5 pts)- meets threshold requirements for skilled migration. To claim additional 5pts, ipa assess mu skills nya sa assessing body given that her nominated anzsco is in SOL, age, education credentials, IELTS. Once positive assessment result ni wife, u can claim 5pts.
    Note that u are still the main applicant, gamitin mu lng skill assessment result nya to claim additional points.

3. Retake ur IELTS just to be sure baka abutan ng expiration. Make sure to hit at least 7.0 in all bands.

DIAC ielts expiration is 3yrs but my assessing body (Engineers Australia) require IELTS expiration of 2yrs. Better ask/shoot an email to ACS confirming ielts expiration. Ganito ginawa ng agent ko, nagtanong mismo sa EAust.

Wag ka muna maghabol sa MGA habang hindi pa na approved PR visa.. mahirap kung may ongoing lawsuit ka while in the process yung visa application mu. Baka ma aberya pa, malay mu baka mag feedback sila sa DIBP etc2, mahirap na.

God Bless.
    3 years ba ang IELTS expiration? di ba explicit ang nakalagay sa IELTS result na 2 years sya effective.
    @Xiaomau82
    hindi po ICT-related ang course ko kaya nabawasan ako 6 years. Total ko is 9 years(so minus 6 magiging 3 years skilled employment as of today). Kailangan ko po kasi yung ACS assessment ulit dahil kakalipat ko lang nung March. State sponsorship sana way ko kaya lang ang problema lang sarado ulit ang state sponsorship ng Victoria.
    @Xiaomau82
    hindi po ICT-related ang course ko kaya nabawasan ako 6 years. Total ko is 9 years(so minus 6 magiging 3 years skilled employment as of today). Kailangan ko po kasi yung ACS assessment ulit dahil kakalipat ko lang nung March. State sponsorship sana way ko kaya lang ang problema lang sarado ulit ang state sponsorship ng Victoria.
    mahirap vic sa ngyn. 9 years ba total work mo or 9 yrs in the past 10 yrs lng to? kasi pwede nmn iassess acs anytime in the past work exp.

God Bless.
    3 years ba ang IELTS expiration? di ba explicit ang nakalagay sa IELTS result na 2 years sya effective.
    for migration purpose, IELTS validity is 3 years. please see (page 20) http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1119.pdf for reference.
    @Xiaomau82 total ko lang 9 years started working sa IT back in 2005. Thanks sa info. Pwede pa pala IELTS ko so I think ACS na lang problemahin ko para pag nagbukas next year ang VIC, may chance na makapasok sa visa190.
    @Xiaomau82 total ko lang 9 years started working sa IT back in 2005. Thanks sa info. Pwede pa pala IELTS ko so I think ACS na lang problemahin ko para pag nagbukas next year ang VIC, may chance na makapasok sa visa190.
    alright. goodluck. sana this time ok n application mo. its a good thing na hindi ka nagstop sa pag apply despite the refusal.

@Xiaomau82 tama. Whatever happens, life must go on. Hindi tayo basta pwedeng huminto at may mga umaasa sa atin. Good luck to all AU aspirants.
  • SYD_CPASYD_CPA Sydney
    Idol I feel for you. I do wish you will still succeed.

In the spritfof fairness kay migration global.cya ang agent ko. Now asa sydney nako with a189 visa.it took me look kasi I took the ielts 3 to get the 7 in writing.

Iba naman ang obstacle ko the quiet job market.
    Idol I feel for you. I do wish you will still succeed.

In the spritfof fairness kay migration global.cya ang agent ko. Now asa sydney nako with a189 visa.it took me look kasi I took the ielts 3 to get the 7 in writing.

Iba naman ang obstacle ko the quiet job market.
    Good for you. IT ka ba?