Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Jobseeker

GusGus SydneyPosts: 7Member
Hi guys,

Is there anyone who knows any available jobs? I am holding a student visa po and I need any jobs around cbd or nearby place kahit ano po. My classes is only from Monday-Friday 8-12pm. Need ko po sana ng part time work, cash on hand or casual because I am running out of allowance. BS Accountancy graduate po ako sa Pilipinas and taking the same course here. Two weeks na po ako dito at wala pa nahahanap na work most of the Filipinos I asked don't know any available jobs. I hope you can help if you know something there, Thank you.

Gus

Comments

• Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    Hi guys,

Is there anyone who knows any available jobs? I am holding a student visa po and I need any jobs around cbd or nearby place kahit ano po. My classes is only from Monday-Friday 8-12pm. Need ko po sana ng part time work, cash on hand or casual because I am running out of allowance. BS Accountancy graduate po ako sa Pilipinas and taking the same course here. Two weeks na po ako dito at wala pa nahahanap na work most of the Filipinos I asked don't know any available jobs. I hope you can help if you know something there, Thank you.

Gus

San City ka ba based?

• GusGus Sydney
    Sa Sydney cbd po,may alam ba kau?medyo hirap maghanap ng part time or casual.thanks