Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent in Hillcrest, Adelaide

mhelzmhelz AdelaidePosts: 12Member
edited September 2014 in Housing & Rentals
Hi Guys. May room ako for rent. Share with family. Female boarder. 120 included all bills ( water, internet, electricity and gas. 2 minutes to bus stop. 2 minutes to shop. Off street park available. 15 minutes to City. We're in Hillcrest. Just pm me. Thanks. Have a good day.

Comments

• solsol Adelaide
    Hi mhelz! I'm here in perth as of now but I'm planning to go to adelaide nxt month to stay and look for a job.Iam a new migrant, pinoy po.I have seen this post, and would love to see the vacant room. Can u email me the pics of the vacant room?. Here is my email add marisolsumayod@ yahoo.com
  • mhelzmhelz Adelaide
    Hi Sol. I'll take photo for you. It's nice place. New house. 4 bedroom. One is vacant. Reason why we want it to rented out. With big wardrobe and my kids are the best. Very polite and lovely. Hubby always travel. And you'll be happy. Across the road is convenient grocery. Everything is just 2 minutes away except the city. I'll just get the photo and email it to you. Cheers
  • mhelzmhelz Adelaide
    The email will be send by hubby. Grant Sjoberg
  • solsol Adelaide
    @mhelz great news!m so excited to see the pic of the room.Did your husband send it already?
  • mhelzmhelz Adelaide
    Sent it yesterday.
  • mhelzmhelz Adelaide
    I'll try to resend it now. Cheers
  • rosiecheex01rosiecheex01 Sydney
    Hi @mhelz,just wondering f ur rm s still available? Will be moving to Adelaide from Cebu to look for work 3rd wk of Nov.it would n gr8 f u can email photos to [email protected]
    Tnx
  • mhelzmhelz Adelaide
    Photos sent to your email. Lantawa lang
  • rhixrhix Adelaide
    Hi there! Available pa po yung room? Pwede o ba kapag couple? How much po p/w with bills? furnished po ba? Hope you can send pictures.Thanks!