Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Heart procedure, can I get my mom to look after me?

odetteodette SydneyPosts: 2Member
Temporary resident here sa Sydney , Im gojng to have a heart procedure in which i will be needing at least 1 week to rest at home. Can I be able to invite my mom to look after me? cguro 3 months tourist visa is enough na. The problem is, walang assets and bank statement/ savings si mom since she is fully dependent on me. Working kmi ng wife ko and we can provide any documents on our part. Any advice?

Comments

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    two choice: she can spply for the regular toursit visa or you can apply for the sponsored tourist visa. Sponsored tourist visa will require bond from 5k to 15k depending on the xase officer. It will be returned once your mom leave australia.

To all Kuripotz.. please visit my blog.
    May kasabihan tayo: Kuripot man at magaling... yayaman din....

http://kuripotism.blogspot.com.au

• odetteodette Sydney
    My status here is temporary visa only, from what i know, u need to be a permanent resident or an australian citizen to sponsor. I want her to apply for a tourist visa, the problem is we dont have an assest nor the bank statement to prove that she's gonna come back. I can prove though that once she is here i will shoulder everything? It too late now to send a huge amount of money to her bank account since i am going to have this heart procedure in the next 3 weeks.
  • multitaskingmultitasking North Ryde
    @odette if you really need your mom to be here and take care of you.. i would suggest to take the risk and mag apply ka na lang.. isama mo yung situation sa stat dec mo and include your medical records to support your claim.. in my opinion.. mas considerate ang Australia compared to other countries...

May 2012 - Revalidated ACS Application (System Analyst)
    9/1/2012 - Taken My 3rd IELTS Exam
    9/14/2012 - Got IELTS results: L=8,R=8.5,W=7,S=7 .. :-) .. pag may tiyaga..may nilaga
    9/15/2012 - Updated my EOI = 65 points (visa 190);60 (VISA 189)
    10/10/2012 - Australia Federal Police Clearance Submitted Online
    10/11/2012 - FBI Clearance Sent Through DHL
    10/22/2012 - Received scan copy of AFP clearance from my friend in Melbourne
    11/15/2012 - Received Invitation for 189 (about 2 months after 60 pts effectivity)
    11/24/2012 - 189 VISA Lodged
    11/29/2012 - DIAC Ack :-)
    12/4/2012 - Received FBI clearance. Friend in US sent scanned copy
    12/17/2012 - CO Assigned
    04/17/2013 Visa 189 Granted.. Thank you Lord...
    08/09/2013 - Flight to Sydney through PAL
    08/10/2013 - Touchdown Sydney
    08/12/2013 - Start of Job Hunt in Australia
    08/26/2013 - First day of work... THANK YOU LORD...
    07/16/2015 - Transferred to my second job/company
    Pray, Hope AND Don't Worry - Padre Pio