Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a Room for rent

jocelynuyjocelynuy MelbournePosts: 3Member
Hello, saw your post for a room for rent.
I will be moving from cebu to adelaide this November, I will be by myself and looking for work there.
Appreciate if you can provide more info on the room rates etc for it's still available, otherwise if you know anyone else that might have a room for rent please let me know. You can e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks in advance.
Jocelyn

Comments

• mhelzmhelz Adelaide
    Hi Jo. Mhel here. Naa ko room for rent. 120 per week. New house. Opposite sa house convenient grocery and servo. Then 2 minutes sa bus stop. 15 minutes sa syudad. Bisaya sad ko. Taga Talisay.
  • jocelynuyjocelynuy Melbourne
    Hello mhel, thanks for replying. ask Lang unta ko if bills and Internet are included in the 120 pw? Do I have to share the room with other people? Naa cr inside the bedroom? Can you please send me a picture of the room and house? Your help would be much appreciated.
  • jocelynuyjocelynuy Melbourne
    Hi mhel...can you please send me a picture of your house and the room that is available for rend so I will have an idea what it looks like. Please send it to my e-mail [email protected]. Thanks.
    Regards. Jocelyn.