Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partner is Filipino with AUS Passport, Is he eligible to be my sponsor?

suakerocksuakerock Davao CityPosts: 2Member
edited October 2014 in Family and Partner Visas
Hi everyone! I'm quite new here. :)

My partner and I have been together for a long time, and we plan to migrate to AUS soon. He is an Australian citizen by descent and holds an AUS passport. However, he's never been to Australia since he was born here in the Philippines. We plan to live with his dad when we go to Australia, but we are wondering if he is eligible to be my sponsor? :(

Hope somebody can help us with this.