Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

QUESTION: Subclass 489 Relative Sponsor Declaration Form

Hello everyone!

Just to ask I'm considering of having my uncle in Queensland sponsor for me under the subclass 489, Skilled-Regional (Provisional) Visa. Dun sa Declaration Form that my uncle needs to accomplish, is my kailangan fill-in na names ng relatives niya. So my name should be there as the primary applicant also as his nephew, and dapat ba indicate din dun yung secondary applicant which is my wife? Please see the attached image.

Please let me know sa mga may experience regarding this. Thank you so much!!

Reinier

Profession: RMT MT(ASCPI) HIV Proficient MT
Applying for Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa or
Subclass 489 Skilled Provisional Visa (Family Sponsored)
Medical Laboratory Scientist ANZSCO 234611 via AIMS

April 05 2014 - IELTS Acad (L: 9.0 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.0 OBS: 8.0)
October 10 2014 - Submitted docs for initial assessment to AIMS
October 15 2014 - AIMS received docs for assessment
October 20 2014 - AIMS acknowledgement of payment
December 09, 2014 - AIMS Assessment Completed as Med Lab Technician
March 05, 2015 - AIMS Professional Exams - Manila
May 14, 2015 - Passed AIMS Professional Exam! AMDG!

"For we all know that God works for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His plans"
Romans 8:28