Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

457 - Health requirements

axlroseaxlrose SydneyPosts: 60Member
Hi, I was sponsored as a nurse and lodged my 457 visa last month. I was required to take a chest x-ray as a health requirement. However, I recently realized (2 weeks after health has been finalised) that I incorrectly answered some questions on my health declarations. I mistakenly answered no to the question asking if I plan to work as nurse/doctor/etc in Australia. I uploaded Form 1023 to correct this and sent an enquiry to follow-up on the status of my application and to ask if I need further medical checks.

Has anyone experienced a similar scenario? I haven't heard yet from my CO and I'm hoping to get a response soon so I can book my medicals ASAP. Would this mistake affect the visa decision?

25-Oct-2014 457 Visa grant
20-Nov-2014 ACS assessment result: Software Engineer
27-Jan-2015 ANMAC result of husband (primary applicant); Registered Nurse nec
12-Feb-2015 EOI
13-Mar-2015 Lodged Visa 189
08-Apr-2015 Medicals at BUPA (dependant)
01-May-2015 CO contact, medicals at BUPA (primary) & applied for APF police checks
08-May-2015 Submitted all required docs
11-May-2015 Visa Grant

Comments

• hope14344hope14344 makati
    Ano napong update nyo regarding dito?