Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

After ng ACS, what's next?

PogingNoypiPogingNoypi MelbournePosts: 238Member
edited March 2012 in Working and skilled visas
Hello po,
Pasensya na kayo kung double post ito or may topic na related dito. Nag search kasi ako sa forums kaso di ko makita. Halimbawa, pag naapprove na ng ACS yung application. Ano na po yung susunod na steps? And after that, anong susunod naman po? Meron po ba kayo list ng mga ginawa hanggang sa successful application?

March 5 - ACS submitted......
March 20 - ACS result.. Suitable (Analyst Programmer)
March 10 - IELTS Passed!
June 23 2012 - Sent my paper based application to Adelaide.
June 26, 2012 - DIAC received and sent a receipt.
August 9, 2012 - Received Medical and NBI Clearance Request.
August 10, 2012 - Had a Medical Exam on a Panel Doctor
August 13, 2012 - NBI Clearance application.
August 23, 2012 - Medical Results was submitted by the Panel Doctor.
September 2, 2012 - NBI clearance received by DIAC.
Visa Grant! - September 6, 2012!!!

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    This discussion was merged into Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(53993)

liljepoyelectroluxkingvince0414RaffyDoodlemc3st3norchowpolymathaubreydavecemanalorabaolourdzmcbreadchoc29mikssimmargeegatushopefulamdguzmanhappypetunianicole
Browse Members

Members Online (13) + Guest (172)

von1xxaJeffacbienbaikenCerberus13onieandresjmcountersrisukukeitoloopyrabbitoztrlyeahktriestocodeChaoChao07jrar222

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters