Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

"Designated Areas" for Family Sponsored Subclass 489

Hello everyone!

Sino po may information regarding designated areas assigned for family sponsored subclass 489? I have a relative who will sponsor me that lives in Mackay 4740, Queensland. It is a designated area, however mas malaki siguro ang employment opportunity for my profession sa big cities.

Stated sa website:

Designated areas of Australia

"If you are sponsored by an eligible relative, you are to live, work and study in one of the following designated areas of Australia."

So kung yung sponsor ko is sa Queensland, can I choose to stay instead sa Victoria (which is the entire state is declared as "desginated area")? Thanks sa may information!

Reinier

Profession: RMT MT(ASCPI) HIV Proficient MT
Applying for Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Visa or
Subclass 489 Skilled Provisional Visa (Family Sponsored)
Medical Laboratory Scientist ANZSCO 234611 via AIMS

April 05 2014 - IELTS Acad (L: 9.0 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.0 OBS: 8.0)
October 10 2014 - Submitted docs for initial assessment to AIMS
October 15 2014 - AIMS received docs for assessment
October 20 2014 - AIMS acknowledgement of payment
December 09, 2014 - AIMS Assessment Completed as Med Lab Technician
March 05, 2015 - AIMS Professional Exams - Manila
May 14, 2015 - Passed AIMS Professional Exam! AMDG!

"For we all know that God works for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His plans"
Romans 8:28

Comments

• jambanganjambangan Sydney
    Hi Reiner what is said in your visa and what you have quoted answers your question clearly. As stated youn love work study any the designated areas as specified. I hope this helps. Goodluck