Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

statements from 2 witness(not a relative)

lauramae1011lauramae1011 MelbournePosts: 125Member
Hi, I hope someone can shed light on this. My agent asked for me to look for people who has knowledge about our relationship and write a statement out of it. Should I write it in Cebuano and have it translated to english? Or just english?

Comments

• grace143grace143 Perth
    @lauramae 1011 are u cebuano? lam ko din kasi mag cebuano :) maybe its better if written in english coz some of the co kasi foreigner.
  • lauramae1011lauramae1011 Melbourne
    @grace143 yes po. I am Cebuano. Have u tried doing this? I am applying kasi for subclass 309/100. Na stress nako because theres too many things to do including this statement. I asked my other friend whos in oz right now studying to write one and one from our neighbor here, the problem is that our neighbor here doesnt really know how to write in english.
  • cielabellscielabells Sydney
    Hi @Lauramae1011. According from the migration booklet, all statements should be translated in english. Kindly check page 29 of this link - http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1127.pdf. I suggest you translate it nalang then have them sign their statement. But ask your agent first if this is ok just to be sure. :)
    @cielabells thank you. Im thinking of doing that! What subclass are u applying for?
    @lauramae1011 you're welcome. i applied PMV (subclass 300). :) but requirements for 309 and 300 are almost the same. Think there are additional documents lang yata that needs to be included in your application for subclass 309. :) good luck on your application! :)
  • JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    it should be in english

Google for Everything !!!

@cielabells i think you can be a big help for me. Hehe. If you dont mind :) as i have many questions too.
    @JCsantos so i can write it down for them, of course with their dictations and have them sign it right after?
    edited November 2014
    @lauramae1011 yep you can ask me.. but just an fyi, my fiance is a Filipino who holds PR status in Australia. So details which pertains to foreign nationals, that i'm not so sure. :) but as you mentioned, you do have an agent, think you can always ask them for some clarifications with your requirements. If you do have questions which i think i'm familiar with, ask away. I'll try my best to help. :)
    @cielabells my agents takes forever to get back to me. Mostly a day or two. Shes said that shes handling other clients as well. I should have known, id look for somebody else who can answer my questions asap.hehe. anyways, ive got this 47sp form, one of the question there states: when did you and your partner commit to a shared life with the exclusion of others?
    @cielabells when i asked my agent about the certain numbers in the form i couldnt answer, she said leave it blank because shell take care of it. Did you do the application by yourself?
    @lauramae1011 on that particular question, i just answered lang the date when we got engaged. Not sure though for married couples. I think better ask your agent with regards to this question para sure. :) and yes, me and my fiancé did all the research and paperwork for my application. Its overwhelming at first but nakaya naman namin without seeking help of an agent. Mahal kasi. :(